Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does anybody know of any good camps that have full contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a good football camp that I can go to that allows full contact. Sooo if you know of any good camps in Kentucky let me know!
Feel free to give suggestions! :?:
kentucky has an awesome full contact camp that is in mid june i think. I know from wxperience because ive been there before. But i think you would be better off goin to a position specific camp. They are better and funner and u will learn a heck of a lot more than you will just goin out there and hittin. THe full contact is kind of just like a week of practice but it is good for some positions like running back, or DE. Anything else you would probably be better off UKs non contact camp. Tennessee has a great one also.
If your talking about high school football camps, check out Feltner 4H camp at the end of july. Then check on a camp i went to my sophmore year. Ill get back to you on the name though...both are full contact camps with other teams that stay there also. You can choose to scrimmage them if youd like. The teams that stay at feltner are good.
SuperMario Wrote:If your talking about high school football camps, check out Feltner 4H camp at the end of july. Then check on a camp i went to my sophmore year. Ill get back to you on the name though...both are full contact camps with other teams that stay there also. You can choose to scrimmage them if youd like. The teams that stay at feltner are good.

You are thinking of Jabez.
Never been to Jaybez...But Feltner is good.....The cabins were alright......the pool is nice.......the field sucks.....what about that walk......down hill to practice and up hill on about a 25% grade after practice....
I have been to Jabez with my football team! it was a good place cabins were alright and food was good and the walk through the woods to the fields was fun.
Jabez my friends, the name itself means pain and suffering.
yeah jabez is a reall pain if you ask me
Jabez = HELL
It was sooo hott when i went i thought i was gonna die. The heat index was like 102.
oh yes
lol......
for full contact camps, jabez and feltner are definatley the two toughest i would think. they are great places to weed out players who dont love the game
EKU has a good full contact camp if they still have it its not as tough as Jabez or Feltner but its a very good camp alot of teams
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
SuperMario Wrote:If your talking about high school football camps, check out Feltner 4H camp at the end of july. Then check on a camp i went to my sophmore year. Ill get back to you on the name though...both are full contact camps with other teams that stay there also. You can choose to scrimmage them if youd like. The teams that stay at feltner are good.

You are thinking of Jabez.

Thanks Crazy!
jabez wasnt that bad, practice was hard, but our freetime was awesome
Jaybez and everything about it is hell. I would rather spend 4 nights in jail than to have to spend 4 more nights in that place.
There where 6 boys that went to a linemen camp at Kentucky Christian College. DOWN AND DIRTY LINEMEN CAMP. They practice 3 times a day for three days and then on the 3rd day the compete with everyone. And there food is not to bad ether!!! lol
This year we went to feltner and practice four times a day. Everyone else practice twice or three. We were the first on the field and the last off of it.
Yeah, but when we got home and started after school practices they seemed soooo short because we were use to the 4 practices a day. It was hard to be on your 4th practice and look over and see other teams in the pool! LOL Remember the night when one of the other teams was chasing the lunchroom girls around the camp haha
UK has a really good camp. it is really good there and very physical. TTU was pretty good, and we went full go there also...
and if all the talk i hear is true, Jabez is good too.