Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Billy Currington/Ericka Jo concert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BallaBaby

Last night me, DTfan, 15thRegionCrazy, and Cats Fan went to the MAC to see this and it was awesome. Me and DT called yesterday morning to get tickets and a couple had called right before us and canceled their front row tickets in the middle section so we got 'em..YAY..I suprised DT with them at work. We had fun and he was right in front of us, like 2 feet away.
Afterwards we got to meet both of them and take pictures, we'll post them when we get'em developed. 15th went with us to meet them too, we all had a blast night!!:letsparty
It was a great show... Billy and Erika Jo did a great job... and getting my boots signed by both was great... even though the lead player had to make a joke about it lol

BallaBaby

15thRegionCrazy Wrote:It was a great show... Billy and Erika Jo did a great job... and getting my boots signed by both was great... even though the lead player had to make a joke about it lol

The best part was the woman/man saying "Guys you're in my seat"
haha... i loved that
i had a blast...i had fun getting my pictures autographed and the hug from Billy was great. THANKX BALLA!!!