Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Job Openings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Already a few openings in NKY, wondering what the rest of the state looks like

Ryle
Highlands
Walton Verona
Cov. Holy Cross
Lee County
Paris
What happened to Mullins at Ryle?
Spencer County is open.
OhHereWeGo Wrote:Spencer County is open.
Where is the job posted?
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Where is the job posted?

Was told this one was open. Do not know whether it would be posted or not.
Strikeout King Wrote:What happened to Mullins at Ryle?

Ryle asked him to step down
Heard that
Shelby Valley
Louisville Butler
Beechwood is open now.
Spencer County
Hopkins County Central
Walton Verona was filled by NCC coach Grant Brannen

NCC now open, could get a ton of interest with the players they return
^ never mind, Ron Dawn was just named the new head coach at NCC
took less than 3 hours
Here is a list on another message board I came across, I dont know how accurate. I will copy and paste.

OPEN

Beechwood
Butler (Louisville)
Dayton Independent
Highlands
Holy Cross (Covington)
Hopkins County Central
Lee County
McCracken County
Meade County
Metcalfe County
Paris
Red Bird
Ryle
Shelby Valley
Spencer County
Trigg County

FILLED

Newport Central Catholic - Ron Dawn
Union County - Nick Chaycowsky
Walton Verona - Grant Brannen
Grant Brannon is new head coach at Walton Verona, Left a good Nc team. Ron Dawn is the new coach.
Bourbon County is now open as well.
Very few jobs open in the mountains. The only one that I have seen that is available is Shelby Valley. Does anyone know of anymore that may become available?
CoffeeBlack Wrote:Very few jobs open in the mountains. The only one that I have seen that is available is Shelby Valley. Does anyone know of anymore that may become available?

I agree, really surprised by the lack of openings around here this year.
CoffeeBlack Wrote:Very few jobs open in the mountains. The only one that I have seen that is available is Shelby Valley. Does anyone know of anymore that may become available?

Shelby Valley may set off a domino effect through the 15th.

Political wheels are also turning in Pike County, only coach that is "safe" is Randy McCoy. Carwile, Casey, Varney, and Williams are either trying to move, have people trying to get their job, or in 2 cases BOTH. You have middle school coaches trying to move up, assistants trying to move over a seat, former coaches trying to go back home, good ole Pike County at its finest.
region Wrote:Shelby Valley may set off a domino effect through the 15th.

Political wheels are also turning in Pike County, only coach that is "safe" is Randy McCoy. Carwile, Casey, Varney, and Williams are either trying to move, have people trying to get their job, or in 2 cases BOTH. You have middle school coaches trying to move up, assistants trying to move over a seat, former coaches trying to go back home, good ole Pike County at its finest.

Haha very funny how these things work out. I will be surprised to see where everyone ends up. Unfortunately, politics continue to rule basketball programs around Eastern Kentucky.
CoffeeBlack Wrote:Haha very funny how these things work out. I will be surprised to see where everyone ends up. Unfortunately, politics continue to rule basketball programs around Eastern Kentucky.
Politics and referee's Smile
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Here is a list on another message board I came across, I dont know how accurate. I will copy and paste.

OPEN

Beechwood
Butler (Louisville)
Dayton Independent
Highlands
Holy Cross (Covington)
Hopkins County Central
Lee County
McCracken County
Meade County
Metcalfe County
Paris
Red Bird
Ryle
Shelby Valley
Spencer County
Trigg County

FILLED

McCracken is filled by Heath's coach and someone said Bourbon is open.
Bourbon County is open.
What is the deal with Bourbon County? An awful lot of turnover there in the past 10 years or so.
11thRegionHoops Wrote:What is the deal with Bourbon County? An awful lot of turnover there in the past 10 years or so.

I agree. Not sure what it is, but I think this is their 4th coach in 7 years.
From what I heard, Goodman is headed to a Lexington school. Sayre I think
Terrence Brooks has been hired as Paris's basketball coach
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Here is a list on another message board I came across, I dont know how accurate. I will copy and paste.

OPEN

Beechwood
Butler (Louisville)
Dayton Independent
Highlands
Holy Cross (Covington)
Hopkins County Central
Lee County
McCracken County
Meade County
Metcalfe County
Paris
Red Bird
Ryle
Shelby Valley
Spencer County
Trigg County

FILLED

Add Paris as being filled.
I just caught wind that Pulaski County is coming open? Has anyone else heard that?
Cov. Holy Cross is filled, Ryan Schrand is taking over
Rumor is sheldon clark coach frankie smith may be the new coach at shelby valley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6