Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2013 NIT Bracket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...ewable_nit

It's not updated yet. Kentucky will travel to Robert Morris on Tuesday. Robertt Morris has a very small gym...seats 20,000 LESS than Rupp Arena does.
Scroll down and you will have the bracket (wiki)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Nation...Tournament
2013 NIT Bracket
Strikeout King Wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...ewable_nit

It's not updated yet. Kentucky will travel to Robert Morris on Tuesday. Robertt Morris has a very small gym...seats 20,000 LESS than Rupp Arena does.

KY shouldnt be traveling ,there number 1 seed...
NCAA tournament in Lexington has UK on the road.
I will watch. But refuse to fill out a bracket.
I'll take Maryland > Tennessee in the finals.

I predict Kentucky will make the semi-finals but lose again to Tennessee.
Sadly, I see UK losing to Providence in the second round.

I dont see UK beating Providence,Baylor, UT, and then winning the championship with the way weve played.
UT's bracket is much weaker IMO. I like the idea of big UK going to a little school. Imagine how nice thats going to be for those fans and that team.
here is why UK is on the road the 1st game,The Wildcats will play at eighth-seeded Robert Morris on Tuesday because Rupp Arena is unavailable to the Wildcats. The second and third rounds of the NCAA tournament are being played in Lexington.
Why not play in Memorial?
FBALL Wrote:Why not play in Memorial?

It was reported that there wasn't enough staff to cover the event.
judgementday Wrote:It was reported that there wasn't enough staff to cover the event.

Aka UK doesn't give a damn.
This will be a huge event for Robert Morris.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Aka UK doesn't give a damn.

correct.... and they shouldn't care....
Per Coach Cal Facebook

"When I heard we couldn't host the first round of the NIT, I decided to accept the bid knowing we could host in the second round. I'm not disappointed we have to start on the road because this team needs to prove it wants to continue to play before our fans pay for tickets. If we had to play on the road, I'm glad it was Robert Morris because I knew what it would do for the program."
Strikeout King Wrote:Per Coach Cal Facebook

"When I heard we couldn't host the first round of the NIT, I decided to accept the bid knowing we could host in the second round. I'm not disappointed we have to start on the road because this team needs to prove it wants to continue to play before our fans pay for tickets. If we had to play on the road, I'm glad it was Robert Morris because I knew what it would do for the program."

Preach it Cal. A lot of money spent in Nashville to watch UK completely melt down.
Considering our season is a complete waste, im happy for a school like Robert Morris getting the chance to host the top program in the country in there small gym.
It will be good for that school and raise them more money theyve ever made at a homegame.