Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "Champs to Chumps!!!!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, Strikeout King, time to change your avitar!!! A bet is a bet.Confusednicker:
As Ive said all along...the SEC is a bad, bad, BAD basketball conference. The NCAA committee agreed with me. I predict Florida will be the only team to reach the round of 32.
UK did enough to keep themselves out of the tournament. If there's one loss that UK can look at and say it kept them out was the loss to Baylor at home.
If say. Baylor, the Texas A&M loss and the nail was the loss to Vandy.
How long am I suppose to keep it up?
At least they've been Champs.

Confusedhh:
FBALL Wrote:At least they've been Champs.

Confusedhh:

Not only that but WV isn't going to the big dance either.
Make that champs to chumps to champs

2014 40-0
Champs to champs to Champs

NCAA. NIT. NCAA
They just needed to add to their NIT title count.
On the plus side now I get to pull for Tubby!!!!!

Put that Tubby dance on here Gut.
They wont win the NIT. Usually teams like this refuse to show up and lose badly. I am not sure if I want them to win the NIT or not. If they win, they will hang the banner and it will be a constant reminder of this awful season.
Just win baby.
I say embrace it. Your still playing. Get a couple of more home games. I wouldn't mind see them play in alumni again. Throw back to when the NIT of old. Make the best of it.
Lol. 2012 nit champs! Lets go wildcats!
Look at it this way - UK will have gone two years without losing an NCAA tourney game. And if this recruiting class next year plays to their potential, it could be three years. Big Grin
Where does this rank as one of the worst seasons in the last 30 years for UK?
Ahead of Gillespie and the probation year following Sutton.
West Virginia is Kentucky's retarded cousin who will never win a Championship at anything. I take enjoyment out of that fact.
Strikeout King Wrote:How long am I suppose to keep it up?

Until a new Champ is crowned in three weeks. I thought about all summer, but I think that would be too much. The three weeks of the Big Dance is long enough.
Strikeout King Wrote:Not only that but WV isn't going to the big dance either.

BUT, if not for John Flowers, DaSean Butler, and Joe Mazzula, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, and Demarcus Cousins would have title rings.
Where is WVU's first tournament game, DangerousDan? :lmao:

I am among the oldest members here and I am too young to remember the Mountnaineer's glory days. Was eliminating UK from the tournament the peak of WVU's basketball program or have they ever won anything?
FBALL Wrote:On the plus side now I get to pull for Tubby!!!!!

Put that Tubby dance on here Gut.

[Image: tubby-dancing1-2-15-13.gif]
Thataboy!!!
I'd rather be a chump after being a Champ,

Then FOREVER BEING THE CHUMP
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYORb8naekNgbwVDzGQsZ...rxRfRtgPzP][Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=1069065][Image: 6a00d8341c5e0053ef01156f854e0c970c-800wi]
We have 3 BCS bowl wins. UK has not won a New Year's Day Bowl since the 1950's when Bear Bryant was in Lexington.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[Image: tubby-dancing1-2-15-13.gif]

Number 55 in the background is ate up with white man's disease
Jarons Wrote:Number 55 in the background is ate up with white man's disease

I bet he wears jorts.

Has to be Harrellsons cousin. Same number and everything.
Very few times have i missed calling how good a player will be throughout there whole career just by watching them play a few games.
One i was dead wrong about was Harrellson. That kid went through a phase but overcame it and showed more heart in every game his senior year than this entire team did this year.

I honestly dont believe ill be wrong when i say Wiltjer, Goodwin, and Harrow will never be anything but mediocre. The rest of the bench is the same. IMHO, Poythress can get there as a defensive player only and WCS can get there off athleticism. The rest IMO is a wash besides Noel, who will enjoy a decent little career as a backup center most year IMO.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:We have 3 BCS bowl wins. UK has not won a New Year's Day Bowl since the 1950's when Bear Bryant was in Lexington.
So, WVU has never won a national title in basketball or football? Is that what I am hearing? Which was WVU's biggest basketball moment, knocking UK out of an NCAA tournament, or winning the NIT when winning the NIT was not really that big a deal? :biglmao:
Pages: 1 2