Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marion County 72 Anderson County 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
65 point margin swing from AC's second round to third round.
Anderson was lucky Marion took it easy on them. I have said it all year. Soft.
You are a dic*.
I may be, but I am right. Anderson thought they were better than they were. Next year dont play such a watered down schedule.
Seriously? According to max preps Anderson played 3rd toughest schedule in the state. And im not sure you saw the game, but marion was pressing with starters in until 3 minutes to go. Hardly taking it easy.

You clearly have some beef with AC, and instead of looking at facts you just spew crap.
Im not a fan of Marion but anyone who has followed this team at all knows they bring pressure and thats the way they play. Anderson was clearly not up to the task of dealing with Marion. Who has Anderson played? Manual who was down several players? They played one good team, Marion County and we saw how that ended up.
Well, lets see..

They beat 12th region finalist Casey by 23 at Casey
12th region champ Lincoln by 10 at Lincoln
Dunbar by 24
6th region finalist Butler by 26
5th region finalist Larue by 9
State Final 4 team Manual by 36 (the number of kids out if that game grows by the day)
Top 10 Etown by 10
State Elite 8 team Montgomery by 16
CAL by 2 at CAL
Top 10 Simon Kenton by 2
#3 Henderson by 11
State Elite 8 Shelby Valley by 42

Yup. Weak schedule.

You see, the problem with debating with stupid people is that, well, they are stupid.
lillianhidgepork Wrote:Im not a fan of Marion but anyone who has followed this team at all knows they bring pressure and thats the way they play. Anderson was clearly not up to the task of dealing with Marion. Who has Anderson played? Manual who was down several players? They played one good team, Marion County and we saw how that ended up.

edit*
What you Anderson Cats have got to come to grips with is you got the &**() beat out of you... and I know its hard coming to grips that you were not even second best, but hey maybe next year. Dang this loss must have really hurt. Maybe you all can get KHSAA to move you guys into the 13th region with us and then you can be second or third best here in the mountains.
Some people wake up and eat a bowl full of corn flakes that have been pi$$ed into and have a bad day...some people chose to drink it right out of the toilet every day and just stay pi$$y all the time. I take it that pork fits the latter description.

Anderson had a great season, deal with it.
You just can't fix stupid! Great season Marion. You all deserved it.