Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ipods.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who all has an Ipod? What does everyone think about them? Im thinking about getting one.

Whats some good sites to DL music?
I bought an Ipod about 4 months ago and used it for 2 days and haven't used it since. They are awesome little gadgets but I never use it. I use just a regular music downloading program. (Limewire)
Me got one, me likes it for long ways, but that's it
i got the video ipod and i love it.. i really like hooking it up ot my xbox and listening to my music while playing my games..
I got an Ipod Nano for my birthday (Nov 06) and I love it, super cool. It has great sound quality and mine holds 500 songs, 2gb. My only problem is in May somehow I got crack inside my screen which now makes 80% of the screen non-viewable. I hadn't dropped it or anything like that, so I have no idea how it happened. But overall great item I recommend it.
i got a 1GB Ipod and i like it. listen to it almost everyday. i got it to take on the plane to Vegas. now i wish i got the 5GB one.
I plan on buying the video ipod soon.
I love mine. Great to lift and run while listening to music. Also use it for an Alarm Clock sometimes.
supa_carrot Wrote:My only problem is in May somehow I got crack inside my screen which now makes 80% of the screen non-viewable. I hadn't dropped it or anything like that, so I have no idea how it happened.
I think you need to stop doing crack. Smile I couldn't pass that up.
BCF4L Wrote:I think you need to stop doing crack. Smile I couldn't pass that up.

If I would have taken some pills that day, I wouldn't have this problem. lol
I love mine it holds 15,000 songs ! And a good site to DL from is Limewire !