Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Has anyone tried n.o. xplode ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
??? I'm wanting to try it out
What is it???
NO-Xplode is the world's first and only pre-workout supplement that produces immediate results in energy, size, strength, pumps, performance, mental focus, and training intensity...You will literally see and feel it working within minutes of taking it!

NO-Xplode has the unique ability to get you dialed in and pumped up for every single workout by inducing the strongest and most advanced nitric oxide, creatine, and body-mind stimulating surge ever developed in a supplement. No other products can say that! No other products can do that!

It's for weigth lifting ! Closest thing to steriods !
What's the going rate for this stuff?
Sounds like a great pre-game supplement as well!!!
I have a friend who uses it. He paid 60 bucks for it. And it's isn't a whole lot. He loves it. Even though he already was a beast, you can tell it helps him.

The one crazy thing about it is, you have to stir it. Can't just pour it in a bottle and shake. It tells you to stir it in a glass of water.
I have a friend that used it and it increased his bench bye 80lbs !
My son uses it and it helped him out. They have a deal on it at GNC right now buy one get the second at 50% off. At 63 dollars a Jar thats a good deal.
Yeah I seen that deal at Huntington Mall !
Go to www.bodybuilding.com and it is much cheaper than even GNC's best deal.

Just search N-O Xplode.
^^Actually, jsut about everything bought at GNC can be found cheaper at this website.:thumpsup: