Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CM Punk the Heel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If CM Punk wasn't a heel before tonight's Raw..... He sure is now.
He turned heel a long long time ago. I actually thought he done a good job tonight doing what he done with Kane and Undertaker's Urn...It's building up hype for the match at Mania..
Best In The World....at being a heel.
Strikeout King Wrote:He turned heel a long long time ago. I actually thought he done a good job tonight doing what he done with Kane and Undertaker's Urn...It's building up hype for the match at Mania..

Wrestlemania XI....
The Undertaker vs. King Kong Bundy. Kama Mustafa comes out knocks down Paul Bearer... takes the urn and melts down to a huge necklace.

Fast Forward to SummerSlam 1995.... The Undertaker and Kama have a casket match to end the feud. Surely the WWE wouldn't have The Undertaker vs. CM Punk casket match........ would they?
I thought it was disrespectful of the WWE to use Paul Bears death in the manner they did tonight. I feel they are using it to make money. Then again maybe they feel Paul Bear and his family wouldn't mind.
Punk is still a tweener, and I love him in this role. You can't be a heel and have 5,000 tee-shirts in the bleachers and CM Punk chants throughout the show.
Westside Wrote:I thought it was disrespectful of the WWE to use Paul Bears death in the manner they did tonight. I feel they are using it to make money. Then again maybe they feel Paul Bear and his family wouldn't mind.

I seen nothing wrong at all with it...

They honored him with plenty of respect, as well they should have.
Stardust Wrote:Punk is still a tweener, and I love him in this role. You can't be a heel and have 5,000 tee-shirts in the bleachers and CM Punk chants throughout the show.

It is not like it was when Hogan turned heel with the nWo. :flame:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Wrestlemania XI....
The Undertaker vs. King Kong Bundy. Kama Mustafa comes out knocks down Paul Bearer... takes the urn and melts down to a huge necklace.

Fast Forward to SummerSlam 1995.... The Undertaker and Kama have a casket match to end the feud. Surely the WWE wouldn't have The Undertaker vs. CM Punk casket match........ would they?

I would love for it to be a buried alive match or casket match..maybe an inferno match