Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region 2013/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post all off-season moves, tranfers, top 10, etc. etc. here.

As of right now Knott Central is my pick to win region for the 3rd straight year
We dont know what the off season will bring but it will be interesting to say the least Rhodes will have a new bunch of Lions and Hazard will be their and so will Knott, Perry will be their good luc kto all the teams if im thinking right the regionals at Perry i may be wrong on that.
ballboy Wrote:We dont know what the off season will bring but it will be interesting to say the least Rhodes will have a new bunch of Lions and Hazard will be their and so will Knott, Perry will be their good luc kto all the teams if im thinking right the regionals at Perry i may be wrong on that.

you know I've been wondering that very question about where Region will be at next year. KHSAA has them all messed up, they have Knott holding it this year, Letcher holding it next year which is wrong.
I'm almost certain it's at Perry next season...
Knott would be my pick for next year also but only if Cameron justice stays. Perry will be my #2 team, they might be bringing another player in.
You can go ahead and mark him down as staying...
Downtown10 Wrote:You can go ahead and mark him down as staying...

So the rumors going around that the reason why his dad turned down the Perry Central job because they were moving to Scott County is not true?
Knott with Justice would be the team to beat - without Justice it would be PCC and Hazard. Cordia will have to reload which they probably will. Wolfe has a good bunch coming back as does Estill and Owsley. Looking forward to Grove from Owsley having a breakout season. Things will change with coaches and players going to different places.
Strikeout King Wrote:So the rumors going around that the reason why his dad turned down the Perry Central job because they were moving to Scott County is not true?

Not true.
HeGotGame Wrote:Not true.

Thank You for answering that question! I wasn't trying to be smart or anything just that before last season the rumors were going around that Raymond had turned down PCC because they were going to Scott County next year.
I didn't mean to keep ya waitin SK. I was busy for a few minutes. Until a few on hear was blowing about it I had never heard that rumor. Outside of BGR, It had never been mentioned to me. Yes He got game is correct, it is not true.
Why would he turn down the opportunity to be a head coach again because I know perry tried to get him last year and even after they hired spurlock they offered him an assistant coaching job
^Call him up and ask him...
Knott will be Scary good next year !! But who knows who PCC, Hazard , and Cordia will get or even someone goin to Knott !! BB is a good coach and with the same talent coming back watch out !!
Strikeout King Wrote:Thank You for answering that question! I wasn't trying to be smart or anything just that before last season the rumors were going around that Raymond had turned down PCC because they were going to Scott County next year.

No worries.
Raymond has just said he's not interested in being a head coach right now.. Especially with how much Cam travels in the summer.
Plus, random fact- the Justices recently bought and remodeled a beautiful house in Hindman.

I think the Patriots will be just fine next year, but lucky for all of us the 14th region is full of excitement and talent and always makes for a great season!
No dought
Perry has already brought in a kid from Wolfe co
Heisenberg2010 Wrote:Perry has already brought in a kid from Wolfe co

Who is this kid and how old is he?
hitter Wrote:Who is this kid and how old is he?

John Toomer....a JR
theres more coming to Perry later is what im hearing
Just a rumor but I have heard that their is a PG from Grant Co. may be coming to Knott and have heard that Shane Hall from Johnson wants to come to Knott.
stoopstroop Wrote:Just a rumor but I have heard that their is a PG from Grant Co. may be coming to Knott and have heard that Shane Hall from Johnson wants to come to Knott.

The Hall rumor was mentioned last year as well
But that is okay as long as they are not Canadians right lol!!!!
Who else are they getting?
If you wanted to go to the state, I would transfer to Knott County Central because they are 2 for 2 with Justice and company and have them back for 2 more years. There bench is so-so which means if you are a good player that playing time would not be a problem. BB does a good job and has Raymond Justice there also. The power will shift back to Hazard and PCC, but it will be about 3 years from now.
I wish people would realize that PCC has not had a "talent" problem. They have brought in some good talent the past two years to mix with the talent already there and they have yet to produce....just saying
Can't even preview the 14th yet. No idea who will be on each team or who will even be coaching them at this point, pretty pathetic really.
hornaplenty Wrote:I wish people would realize that PCC has not had a "talent" problem. They have brought in some good talent the past two years to mix with the talent already there and they have yet to produce....just saying

They lost to teams with no talent as well...
8th Street Wrote:If you wanted to go to the state, I would transfer to Knott County Central because they are 2 for 2 with Justice and company and have them back for 2 more years. There bench is so-so which means if you are a good player that playing time would not be a problem. BB does a good job and has Raymond Justice there also. The power will shift back to Hazard and PCC, but it will be about 3 years from now.

Knott will be able to lure whoever they want into Hindman.
Loaded with Talent !!! It will be a 4 team race again!!
Pages: 1 2