Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Car Hits and Kills 14-year-old Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A 14-year-old boy is dead after being hit by a car in Pike county Sunday.

Police say Hubert Anderson IV was riding his small, gasoline-powered scooter around 4:20 Sunday morning. Anderson was driving the scooter in the right-hand travel lane when a car rounded a curve and hit Anderson before he could stop the car. Anderson died at the scene.

Police are still investigating the accident.
Well what was a 14 year old doing ridding anything at 4:30 in the morning??

My prayers go out to his family.
I was coming home from the hospital yesterday morning and came upon the accident just as the ambulance got there. My daughter had several classes with this boy. to make this story worse, his younger sister died last year after falling out of the back of a moving truck. I too wonder why he was out at that time of the morning...So Sad!
I heard about this accident last night...so sad that this family has experience so much tragedy in such a short time. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.
This is sad, they will be a lot of questions that need to answered in this accident.
My mom and dad were traveling to massachusetts the morning of the accident.. and they my mom said that she almost ran over him.. he had already been hit.. and they came upon it right after it happened.. she said it was the worst thing she's ever seen in her life and it really made her sick..
Sad, but the parents shouldn't have let their son go out riding around in the middle of the night like that. Especially after what happened to his sister last year. Hard to say that, but it's true..
Dream_Weaver Wrote:I heard about this accident last night...so sad that this family has experience so much tragedy in such a short time. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.
Where were the parents when this child was riding a scooter at 4:20 in the morning and last year when the daughter fell out of a truck???
Really sad story.
The boy's father was and still is in the Pike county detention center on charges of breaking and entering and theft. Have no idea where the mother is.
May God be with the family in this their darkest hour.