Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WrestleMania 29: Updated Card & Rumored Matches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Following Monday’s Old School edition of WWE RAW, here’s the updated card for WrestleMania 29:

WWE Championship Match:
The Rock © vs. John Cena
The Streak On The Line
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Alberto Del Rio © vs. Jack Swagger

Based on what we saw this week on RAW, it appears the following matches are also in the works:

* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
* Ryback vs. Mark Henry
* The Shield vs. Big Show, Randy Orton & Sheamus

WWE Wrestlemania 29 takes place on Sunday, April 7th from the Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestlemania-29-...d-matches/
Ryback vs. Henry will either be great or junk.
^ I'm curious to know how they could do this match and make it great. What are your thoughts LWC?

I'm just not sure I can see any way that it can be booked properly to make this anything other than a 1/2 star match. Monster v. Monster just does not work. This will be a repeat of Typhoon versus Earthquake and will be an excellent opportunity to take a restroom break.

When you have monsters, you can't sell! Monsters are supposed to go through a match looking invincible in order to build the crowd up to the finish. How do you do that with these two? I don't like this as a match. Both should be in WM, but not against each other.
True Dusty but Mark Henry has the heel appeal and Ryback can get around the ring well. If the match is realy long, it will be bad but the hype can be enormous and it can draw but the match should be short.
Agreed, I guess I'm just trying to guess how you book it and make it anything above a 1 star match. Monster matches don't usually book well, no matter if it is 1 minute or 20 minutes.
Hoss fight!!!!!!
Another rumored match to take place is Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston vs. Team Hell No for Tag Titles.

Will this be the end of Team Hell No's title run or will they survive? I think if Dolph and Big E win the tag titles then it pretty much means that Dolph will lose either his brief case or lose his title shot when he cashes in but if Team Hell No retain, I look for Ziggler to cash in MITB at Wrestlemania and leave with whatever title he chooses.
Ziggler & Big E. will likely win the titles.

The MITB is valid through July, so they could lose those titles before Ziggler cashes in.
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar will be a No Holds Barred match with Triple H's Career on the line...Looks like WWE went away with the Hell in the Cell talk.

Mark Henry vs. Ryback

The Shield vs. Orton, Sheamus and Big Show
J-Rod Wrote:Ziggler & Big E. will likely win the titles.

The MITB is valid through July, so they could lose those titles before Ziggler cashes in.

I read someone online that Ziggler had stated that he would either cash it in at or before Mania.
Doubtful.
WWE WrestleMania 29 takes place next Sunday from the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. Here’s the updated card, featuring 10 matches:
WWE Championship Match:
The Rock © vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

No Holds Barret With Triple H’s Career On The Line
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Alberto Del Rio © vs. Jack Swagger

Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield

Intercontinental Championship Match:
Wade Barrett © vs. The Miz

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

WWE Tag Team Championship Match: