Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Help send the Johnson Central High School SkilsUSA club to State!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.gofundme.com/jchsskillsusa

I know this message board is all about sports, but this club has earned the right to compete at the state level of competition and do not have the adequate funds currently to do so. I am a former alumni of the school and club and am working with the club at the school to try and help raise money online. All of the information is listed on the page above, including the details for the club adviser and school information if you want to contact them.

SkillsUSA is a club that actually prepares students for their future, and I'd hate to see them not get to do this. Any kind of donation will help if you have the time and funds.

Thank you!

(I'm not sure if these kind of topics are allowed, if not, you can delete/move it to another forum)
How do they not have this? They spend thousands of dollars on sporrsthe and can't set aside a couple hundred dollars for a bus. I went to state my senior and junior year. Any student should havebe that oppurtunity. Its amazing. Had to pay 225$ myself and then the vocational paid the bus.