Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs Corbin (Sweet Sixteen 1st round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wildcats meet the Redhounds on Wednesday, March 13 at 8 PM.

Who ya got in this mountain matchup?
Not heard much on Corbin but I heard they had a shoot out with Bell Co. Tonight. Should be a great game. The winner will unfourtanatly run into Marion Co. But I'll take valley in this one by 5!!!
Shelby Valley by 3. The winner of this game will most likely play Anderson Co. http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ent_120200
Going with Valley by 4! Represent the 15th well!!!
Lady Cats by 8
Corbin by 10.
Corbin by 1.
SV by 12
Anyone have an idea of what this side of te bracket looks like?
The winner plays winner of reg 8 and reg 2

After that, the winner will play Marion
If valley wins they will play Simon Kenton. Don't know much about them but Valley is tough for anyone when they are in their game. And the winner plays Marion...Ouch
^Did Simon Kenton beat Anderson Co.?
I figured Anderson would win easily
I would've thought that too untill I took a closer look at the 8th region. Anderson is very good but they also had a cake walk to bowling green. 8th region might be one of the weakest around. Simon Kenton is in a pretty rough region and is use to tight close games. Anderson may win but who knows. I just hope Valley can take either one of them!
Is in a tough region with them*
I think they play tomorrow to go to Bowling Green
Anderson vs Simon Kenton
And who would they play first round?
Henderson Co plays reg 8 winner
Anyone know anything about Henderson?
All i do is win Wrote:I would've thought that too untill I took a closer look at the 8th region. Anderson is very good but they also had a cake walk to bowling green. 8th region might be one of the weakest around. Simon Kenton is in a pretty rough region and is use to tight close games. Anderson may win but who knows. I just hope Valley can take either one of them!

so which one is it? lol

And by the way, Anderson is ranked #2 in the state, SK is ranked #12 and the 8th has had a couple of other teams (Walton-Verona, Gallatin Co) in and out of the top 25 most of the year. Hard to say the 8th is weak...
I know Anderson is tough.
I seen them play earlier in the year.
Shelby Valley by 15
Corbin by 1.
Corbin by 7. Good game until 4th
Not for sure who will win, but Corbin is playing as good as anyone in the state. The effort that Coach Parson gets her girls to play with is outstanding. There maybe more talented teams in the tournament, but Corbin is fun to watch ( except when they play the Colonels) and will be well coached !