Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Continues To Tease Undertaker’s Return, Brock Lesnar Update, Trish Startus On HOF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- WWE continues to tease The Undertaker’s return in an featured item on their website and Facebook page which asks if Undertaker will compete at WrestleMania, which is followed by ‘Taker related links. (Photos Of The Undertaker’s WWE Return)

- As PWMania.com previously noted, Brock Lesnar is not scheduled to be at Monday’s “Old School” Raw at the First Niagara Center Buffalo, NY. Lesnar is expected to be at the following week’s episode on March 11th at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN.

- Trish Stratus weighed in on fellow Hall of Fame Class of 2013 inductees on her official website. Here is an Excerpt from her website.

Mick Foley: No other Superstar has given more blood, sweat and tears to this industry and for his fans than Mick Foley has.

Bob Backlund: To hold the title as long as Backlund did is an impressive feat with so many great contenders of his day.

Bruno Sammartino: WWE.com quoted Trish recently on Bruno’s induction:

“A long time coming, without the presence of Sammartino in the Hall of Fame is like the Hockey Hall of Fame with no Wayne Gretzky.”
Donald Trump: It’s great to see someone of his stature who appreciates our product and just ‘gets it’. I was thrilled to learn we will be inducted into the same class.

Trish Stratus: I’m just so honored to be taking my place alongside WWE’s greatest, as a wrestling fan – I’m kind of blown away! It’s simply amazing.