Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do you drive ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you drive ? I drive a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and a 01 Cadillac Catera !
I have a 2001 Chevrolet S10 ZR2 with a 2inch body lift, running boards and a bed cover.
I have a 2003 Corolla S... I hope to get a new Tahoe soon though
A Quickie wheelchair:rockon:
I drive an 2005 F-150 crewcab 4x4, but hope to get this truck.:thumpsup:
LOL.... 2005 Ford Escape and 2006 Dodge quad cab....(which ever I can find the keys for Confusedhh: )
I drive a 01 jeep and a 02 vtx 1800.
I drive a 2006 blue Ford Mustang.
I mostly drive a pontiac Vibe (it's a Toyota Matrix in a different body) Or a Buick Rendezvous, or a Ford F-150, or a Ford Escourt...
whatever has the keys left in it at wal-mart lol...
crazytaxidriver Wrote:whatever has the keys left in it at wal-mart lol...

:thatsfunn One that is paid for... Chevy Z-71 truck.
exactly lol...

but in actualit i drive an 06 chevy2500 extended cab..
"Ol Blackey"!!! Sh's been a good truck!!!
Here is my ride:
^so is that your everday car, or your weekend warrior??? lol...
2004 Blue Z71 Silverado extended cab with the four doors 2 suicide doors...."Blue Streak"
i drive a crappy 96' Nissan Maxima but if things go my way i'll be getting a 06' Mustang soon
Luxord Wrote:i drive a crappy 96' Nissan Maxima but if things go my way i'll be getting a 06' Mustang soon
They are well worth the money. :Thumbs:
A 2001 Mitsubishi Diamonte and a 1991 Honda Accord.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:whatever has the keys left in it at wal-mart lol...

SO, that was you when I came out of wal-mart and the police were next to my car with a lady and her car had been swiped. lol
I drive a 1984 blue and white AMC PACER!!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Here is my ride:

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!:thumpsup:
I drive an 03 Mercury Marauder. I don't have an exact picture but there is one in my avatar. It's based on the Grand Marquis but has a much nicer interior and puts out 300+ horses, about 80 more than the Grand Marquis.
supa_carrot Wrote:I drive an 03 Mercury Marauder. I don't have an exact picture but there is one in my avatar. It's based on the Grand Marquis but has a much nicer interior and puts out 300+ horses, about 80 more than the Grand Marquis.
plus dual exhaust...lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:^so is that your everday car, or your weekend warrior??? lol...

I mostly drive it on the weekends and some nice days, but lately it hasn't been too nice with all the rain we've been getting so it's parked haha.....
hahah i don't blame ya lol.. easier to keep clean and shiny when it's in a garage lol..

well sometimes anyway lol
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:SO, that was you when I came out of wal-mart and the police were next to my car with a lady and her car had been swiped. lol

nah i don't steal off little old ladies.. those chics are dangerous. lol
A 2003 pearl white eclipse...but I've been begging my dad for like 3 months to give me a 2005 bluish 4runner on his lot. I really need it lol. Ugh but things aren't looking so good on my part Sad
02' Gray Eclipse
BurntTires Wrote:plus dual exhaust...lol

Yes, dual chrome exhaust lol. I'm guessing you've looked at one of these cars pretty closely to notice that.
Pages: 1 2