Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: coach K-rybaby, what a K-rock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
didn't see the video of the Virginia "court-rush" on Duke until this morning.

What total load of BOVINE SCATOLOGY! Pretty lame as far as
rushes go. Nobody really came charging out of the stands, and they
all headed for the UVA players at mid court. The Dookies SLOWLY
shuffled down the sidelines shaking hands with bench players and
UVA coaches, then MOPED at a crawl out the tunnel toward
the locker rooms. They showed NO urgency, no one so much as
broke into a slow jog. Passing down the sidelines to shake hands
they were cordoned off by a row of yellow jacketed arena
workers. This is the biggest freaking joke I've seen in college
basketball this season.Koach K was just being a ticked off little kitty-kat because his team got beat.

Anyone remember last year at IU when they charged the court,
pushing and shoving UK players around? I think it was Miller that
got knocked down and trampled. All I remember ESPN doing or
saying then was to re-air Watford's shot 37,000 times. Now K breaks
out a whine and they take their marching orders and beat it
in to the ground. Here this morning, 36 hours later it's still all
they're talking about. Didn't think it was possible to be more
disgusted by their sycophancy toward Duke. Yesterday proved
me wrong.
What a complete and illiterate post!his comments are identical, let me say that again - IDENTICAL!!! - of what coaches have been saying for years! So, Coach K's comments are not something new that has never ever been commented on before. His comments had zero, let's do this again - ZERO!!!! - to do with fans storming the courts. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with fans storming the courts - it is WHEN the fans storm the courts!

He made a plea that has been made before, GET THE PLAYERS OFF THE COURT FIRST!!!

Do you see it in the NBA? Do you see it in the NFL? Do you see it in MLB? Do you see it in the NHL? NO, why, because the athletes are way too valuable to have something like the below picture at Virginia, that puts them into an absolute disaster getting ready to happen!

[Image: g258258000000000000436cb081b1c7264c37e27...d2ef6c.jpg]
I guess from the above picture, it is obvious that the fans had absolutely zero contact with the players :please:

[Image: 386773.jpg]

[Image: ncb_i_duke-vt11_576.jpg]

Let the fans storm the floor - AFTER the players from the opposing team have left the floor! It has absolutely no place in any team sport until you have safely removed the players. This should be no different than it is in professional sports. You are going to get a situation where a player lays out a fan and who get's sued? The player and the school that he plays for! Then, who get's sued when the fan loses that case? - the host school for not having measures that protects the fans from the athletes.

Let the fans have all the fun that the host program wishes to allow - But it should absolutely never ever happen when the opposing team is still on the floor!

This is an absolutely ignorant rambling from a moron who has the facts completely wrong again. But, who on this site does not already know that?
Stardust Wrote:What a complete and illiterate post!his comments are identical, let me say that again - IDENTICAL!!! - of what coaches have been saying for years! So, Coach K's comments are not something new that has never ever been commented on before. His comments had zero, let's do this again - ZERO!!!! - to do with fans storming the courts. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with fans storming the courts - it is WHEN the fans storm the courts!

He made a plea that has been made before, GET THE PLAYERS OFF THE COURT FIRST!!!

Do you see it in the NBA? Do you see it in the NFL? Do you see it in MLB? Do you see it in the NHL? NO, why, because the athletes are way too valuable to have something like the below picture at Virginia, that puts them into an absolute disaster getting ready to happen!

[Image: g258258000000000000436cb081b1c7264c37e27...d2ef6c.jpg]

[Image: 386773.jpg]

[Image: ncb_i_duke-vt11_576.jpg]

Let the fans storm the floor - AFTER the players from the opposing team have left the floor! It has absolutely no place in any team sport until you have safely removed the players. This should be no different than it is in professional sports. You are going to get a situation where a player lays out a fan and who get's sued? The player and the school that he plays for! Then, who get's sued when the fan loses that case? - the host school for not having measures that protects the fans from the athletes.

Let the fans have all the fun that the host program wishes to allow - But it should absolutely never ever happen when the opposing team is still on the floor!

This is an absolutely ignorant rambling from a moron who has the facts completely wrong again. But, who on this site does not already know that?

You are a COMPLETE and total DIMWIT. This post is NOT about
the fans storming the court . It's about the INCREDIBLE
HYPOCRISY of the media concerning Duke and K.

I actually agree with you and K that fans shouldn't be on the court,
certainly not before the players get off it.

The post is about the fact that even though it's been going
on forever, it never seemed to concern anyone at ESPN or
other sources, until coach K started whining about it.
And he whined about is after one of the tamest examples
of court storming ever seen. Duke players nowhere near
being pushed or harassed, in contrast to say last year's
UK game when our players were nearly trampled and Miller
was knocked to the ground.

There are absolutely ZERO facts wrong here. And your idiotic
rant is pathetic.
BTW Dusty, do you ever get trired of exhibiting inexhaustable stupidity?
Different username, same stupid posts!
I'm just observing your complete idiocy! You have posted 544 posts under this username, and 545 of them have been proven you are as bad as that other user, who is it? Dumb-Stupid-Reject-Fan
You know Dusty, reading your posts reminds me of that Joe CLark quote
"Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son".

At least you have the option of sobering up and losing weight.
Duke use to rush the court. So I don't see how he has a point.

But I agree that its extremely dangerous.
If he doesnt want teams to rush the court, he shouldnt lose on the road.
I agree with the fact that players should be off the court and then storm, but I was watching ESPN and some commentator said they should get rid of storming the court all together. That's crazy to me, that to me is a big part of college basketball.
Just Observing in this thread you will see a Dumb Stupid Redneck Fan

[Image: DimWitWednesday+623_3.jpg]
If I remember correctly the SEC fines the school whose students rush the floor/field.
What's with the personal attacks Dusty? You are better than that.
Plenty of history. Call'em like I see um! Always have, always will!
jetpilot Wrote:What's with the personal attacks Dusty? You are better than that.

No he's not. Lol.
I hate coach Kryscheskyziexdjckii
Lol
Coack K is 100% correct on this. Explain how this makes him a crybaby?
theVILLE Wrote:Coack K is 100% correct on this. Explain how this makes him a crybaby?

Because it was Coach K who said it.
Jarons Wrote:Because it was Coach K who said it.

Had Cal said this you all would have praised him lol.
Jealousy
[YOUTUBE="Who's Joe Clark?"]u1hnwvWhbJw[/YOUTUBE]
Observing Wrote:You know Dusty, reading your posts reminds me of that Joe CLark quote
"Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son".

At least you have the option of sobering up and losing weight.
theVILLE Wrote:Had Cal said this you all would have praised him lol.

The op was reffering to the media reaction I believe.