Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset 58 Mercer Co. 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somerset moves on to Regional Finals.
Cellking we have said all year the 12th was wide open, now lets close the door Jumpers.lol:Thumbs:
I don't think a lot of people thought we knew too much when we were saying it.lol Somerset has beat Wayne County once this year. They only played 1 time. It will take a Good Game and a Great Effort. 1989 last time Somerset in Regional Finals. Wayne beat them in OT 66-64. It has taken 24 years to get a chance for pay-back.
Cellking Wrote:I don't think a lot of people thought we knew too much when we were saying it.lol Somerset has beat Wayne County once this year. They only played 1 time. It will take a Good Game and a Great Effort. 1989 last time Somerset in Regional Finals. Wayne beat them in OT 66-64. It has taken 24 years to get a chance for pay-back.

Wasn't Wayne County also runner-up in the state tournament that year?
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Wasn't Wayne County also runner-up in the state tournament that year?

Yes they were. Had a shot at winning State Title.
The Jumpers keep on rolling. Good luck tonight, fellas!
GetChili Wrote:The Jumpers keep on rolling. Good luck tonight, fellas!

Thanks, Luck could play a lot into the Game Tonight. I think Match-up's will be the Key.