Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 58 - Estill County 41 14th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
congrats knott
Knott
22-49 fg
4-13 3's
10-17 ft's
38 boards

Camron Justice 24 points
Evan Hall 19 points 13 boards

Estill
14-35 fg
7-15 3's
6-9 ft's
15 boards
Good game. What region does Knott Central play next week at Rupp. Got a good feeling.
Extolled kept shooting themselves in the foot. They were up one point and threw the ball away. But all in all they played pretty good for three quarters and ran out of gas.
Pete Jones Wrote:Good game. What region does Knott Central play next week at Rupp. Got a good feeling.

No one
Nice game by Evan Hall
Pete Jones Wrote:Good game. What region does Knott Central play next week at Rupp. Got a good feeling.

13th.
So that will be clay co or Harlan
Congrats KCC. Gotta hand it to coach Bentley though. He is a great young coach that has a bright future.
^^ Yep
It was a good game for 3 1/2 quarters. KCC lead 27-24 at halftime then lead 38-35 at the end of 3...KCC went on a run to put the game out of reach. Estill has nothing to hang their heads about, losing 2 key players to ACL injuries and overcoming what most people thought they wouldn't do. Congrats to Coach Bentley and the Engineers on a good season and Congrats to the Patriots on the win and best of luck to them tomorrow night against PCC.
Estill Co played as well as they could have. Congrats to them! Not a cake walk by any means for KCC.
I'm gonna give Estill some credit. They fought hard all night and was actually up by 1 with 1 minute to go in the 3rd quarter. I found that impressive! Estill played very well.
Congrats to Knott on the victory!!! But you have to give lots of credit to coach Bentley and his team! They had an impressive post season run! And hung tough for 3 quarters in this game!!!!
Would loved to have watched this one...
but I didn't feel like standing in the snow for them to open the gym back up.

Stupidity...

but anyway, Estill played well and hung with JBS for most of the game.
I kept waiting for JBS to make their run and they eventually made it early in the fourth.

Estill's hot shooting kept them in this one but they simply got outlasted.

It won't be long before Bentley has that team knocking some people off.