Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 59 - Cordia 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
KHSAA12 Wrote:The refs were good imo this game zaga.And the five second call didn't completely. determine the game.I'm the biggest chs fan their is and that call was legit. I just hope they call like they did last night tonight. Let the kids determine the game. Once again congrats perry.

How can you say "let the kids determine the game" when the 5 second call obviously determined the game.
Easy Wind Wrote:How can you say "let the kids determine the game" when the 5 second call obviously determined the game.

Let's just let the kids play and call their own fouls like they do in PE class.
I don't see it determining. the game when you have a shot to tie or win. They went for the win and.came up short. I think refs.done a.good job during the whole game. Some may think the 5 second call was bogus but i think it was alright unless he got six feet away on the step back, but he also fell after that so pray may have got the steal. I agree with zaga that refs look for that call late. If that was a 5 second call then plenty was missed before this one. On both ends.
Pages: 1 2