Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County vs North Laurel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a very intense battle! Both teams coming off big come from victories, gotta believe both teams feel good about their chances tomorrow night.. I believe the Black Bears get the victory in a tight one!
Tonights atmosphere will be electric!!!!! GO BLACKBEARS!!!!!!!
Harlan Co.64 North Laurel 58
If the games stays in the 40s north wins.Because there going to hold the ball for sure.
Nl 51 hc 46
NL in a big upset, and it would be. I think HC is the better team. I think NL wins tonight in a very close one.
NL has a better coach. They also have Marcus Carson and Kenndrick Henson who are very clutch and show up in big games. HC needs Big Caldwell to have his typical solid game.
I would not consider a North Laurel win an upset. North Laruel is the defending region champs and has four of the big guns back from that team (Carson, Allen, Rush, and Henson). With that said, I am going with Harlan Co. by 5.
I think this will be a close game, and don't consider any victory to be an upset.

This outcome will depend on which Harlan County team shows up, and I sure hope it's the passionate one!!

That said, I'll take the Black Bears by 8!

Go Black Bears!!
Harlan Co. will have to knock down the 3's to win tonight. They were able to hit just enough to squeek by South . Not sure they can do that two straight games.
This game will not be as close as a lot of peoe think. I have seen both teams play this year a couple different times and Harlan is by far the better team in all aspects of the game. North will try to keep the score down. If they could do that they might have a shot but I don't think that will happen. Black bears win this and gone on the play in championship Saturday..
panther nation Wrote:This game will not be as close as a lot of peoe think. I have seen both teams play this year a couple different times and Harlan is by far the better team in all aspects of the game. North will try to keep the score down. If they could do that they might have a shot but I don't think that will happen. Black bears win this and gone on the play in championship Saturday..

I'm not sold on Harlan Co being that much better. They are very lucky to even be in this game, but thats what its all about survive and advance. This game will be close and I dont think Harlan Co will out rebound North by 10+. I think it will go to the wire.....Harlan Co. 55 North Laurel 53 Hope i'm wrong though.Confusedhh:
I think the Black Bears will win. I hope it isn't close because my nerves have a tough time dealing with coming down to the wire, but we'll take a win any way we can get it. Play the way you are capable of playing, Boys, and we'll be in the championship game on Saturday night. Go Black Bears!!!!
FlippedOut Wrote:NL in a big upset, and it would be. I think HC is the better team. I think NL wins tonight in a very close one.

I was wrong. Good game by both. Good luck to HC and Clay in the finals
Not wrong by very much! This game came down to the wire!!