Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PRP 40 - Bullitt East 33 (6th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

BE scored only 8 points in the 1st half.

Tied game with bout 2 mins to go.

Congrats PRP.
PRP takes out one of the teams picked to win it all at Rupp. PRP is a slow down game, I never thought I would see the day. I guess what ever it takes to win this time of year. CONGRATS PRP
PRP takes out Bullitt East who has 2 Mr. Basketball finalist! One is a KY signee.

Saw Willis @ Sheldon Clark and was not impressed. Troutman is the better player on the team (Bullitt East).

The 9th region has to think they have a better shot in game 1 @ RUPP now.
Willis 13pts/12rbs
Baseball Man Wrote:PRP takes out Bullitt East who has 2 Mr. Basketball finalist! One is a KY signee.

Saw Willis @ Sheldon Clark and was not impressed. Troutman is the better player on the team (Bullitt East).

:Thumbs: Agreed!
Good win PRP
That's a big time win for PRP. You have to think now that might make the road in the Sweet 16 a little easier for the winners of the 7th and 11th regions
Baseball Man Wrote:PRP takes out Bullitt East who has 2 Mr. Basketball finalist! One is a KY signee.

First of all congratulations to the PRP Panthers. Great game plan executed to near perfection. 2-3 zone packed around Willis. Beat me from 3 land. Troutman unable to knock down many wide open 3s. Hold the ball on offense for 30-40 seconds each possesion, but attack when you get the right match-up. East shoots 28 percent. May have been the best officiated game all year. Congrats zebras. Willis easily best all around player on team. Crean, Painter, Pitino, Calipari all agree! Would have been many more offers had Willis wanted.
I would have to say this Bullitt East team will go down a one of the best teams to not win a state championship!!!!

Congrats to PRP!!!
Willis is a nice player. However, with the talent KY has coming in and will probably get over the 4 years that he is there he will have a hard time getting any productive minutes!
Well done and congratulations PRP...
Great win for PRP, but that was only the semi finals. PRP better be ready for Butler Saturday or their celebration will be short lived.
No suprise to see a Mabrey team advancing in the 6th. Though as someone above
ponted out, it IS suprising to see THEM slowing it down.
Baseball Man Wrote:Willis is a nice player. However, with the talent KY has coming in and will probably get over the 4 years that he is there he will have a hard time getting any productive minutes!

Wow a fortune teller! Must be a great gift to be able to tell the future. Never have to work. Know what the stock market is going to do. Lottery winner! You're my hero!
Thanks for the complements! Actually I do work. Usually all day everyday.

Look, I hope the kid goes to UK and flat out tears it up, wins 4 Championships and goes #1 in the NBA draft! I wish we had more KY kids @UK. They seem to play harder and with PRIDE.

Truth is the talent Cal gets is the best in the NATION. 4 or 5 years ago that was't the case with Tubby and Billy G.

Willis have to work hard to see productive mins at Kentucky with the class coming in, and unless Cal suddenly forgets how to recruit we are going to keep getting the best. No prediction just fact!

I am not haten on a young kid. Just my opinion. Which is what this forum is for! Not for being a wise guy just because you disagree.
PRP more athlectic than Bullitt East, What for Butler to win the region
Baseball Man Wrote:Thanks for the complements! Actually I do work. Usually all day everyday.

Look, I hope the kid goes to UK and flat out tears it up, wins 4 Championships and goes #1 in the NBA draft! I wish we had more KY kids @UK. They seem to play harder and with PRIDE.

Truth is the talent Cal gets is the best in the NATION. 4 or 5 years ago that was't the case with Tubby and Billy G.

Willis have to work hard to see productive mins at Kentucky with the class coming in, and unless Cal suddenly forgets how to recruit we are going to keep getting the best. No prediction just fact!

I am not haten on a young kid. Just my opinion. Which is what this forum is for!

That is exactly my point. Cal has stated numerous times that he will not recruit kids that can't contribute! Cal thinks Willis upside is amongst the best in the nation or he wouldn't have recruited him! Of course he will have to work hard to see productive minutes, Ask Poythress, Willie Stein or Goodwin how hard they've had to work. But for some reason beyond me, some folks think that Willis will never mature and get better.
Bullitt East goes down early! wow!