Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs East Ridge - 15th Region Semi-Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3/1

Thoughts?
I'm taking ER by 3.

56 53
East Ridge in a mild upset.
Sheldon Clark 57 East Riders 52. If Sheldon Clark had Johnson they be ashew in for the sweet sixteen.
Cards by 5
East Ridge guard (#5), Tony Wolter will be at this game.
Real Badman Wrote:East Ridge guard (#5), Tony Wolter will be at this game.

Will he be playing, or only attending?
Can he play
Real Badman Wrote:East Ridge guard (#5), Tony Wolter will be at this game.

Who cares?........
VoR_58 Wrote:Who cares?........

I'd bet the ER parents do. Surely they wouldn't bench a kid who has played all season for him!
I took it as he would be in the audience. There is no way Coach McCoy would let him play in this game. Just dont see that happening. Nor do I see him even dressing out for the game. If he did that would just be pure garbage.
I see this as a great match-up. Sheldon Clark might have the best shooters in the Region. E.R.'s Guards can give them trouble if they play good, hard-nosed defense and it could negate some of the shooting ability. E.R. must not get into a bombs away match with them, the way Betsy Layne did, or otherwise, they will have a similar outcome. I do give E.R. an edge in the middle and in overall depth. I see this being a very tight game. Final Score E.R. 58 S.C. 57
If the most underrated player in the region, SC's Chase Kirk, plays well then SC will advance to meet the winner of JC/Pikeville.
I disagree that Kirk is underrated. I don't say this because he not a a good player. I actually don't believe he lives up to his potential. If he shows and is ready to play I agree makes a big difference. From what I have seen you just don't know which player will show. I hope it the aggressive, confident kids that drains three's at will. Good luck SC.
East Ridge 63
Sheldon Clark 59