Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 52 - Wolfe County 42 14th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All i know is Estill Co beat Wolfe co by 10 points.Big game from 56dist MVP Brandon Morris 29 points and 18 boards. Great game Estill we are all proud of you.
Estill Co 52
Wolfe Co 42

Nice win for the neers and and there coaches.
Final.
Good win Estill
Estill Co. 52
Wolfe Co. 42

Wolfe Co. 4 12 15 11 42
Estill Co. 9 10 15 18 52

14th Region at Letcher Co. Central

Wolfe Co. (16-14) -- Conway 4, Terrill 4, Dunn 12, Lawson 11, Denniston 2, Willoughby 9.
Estill Co. (15-16)-- Baber 5, Dennis 6, Tren. Jenkins 6, Morris 29, Bishop 4, Trev. Jenkins 2.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/11/14/24077...rylink=cpy

Morris had 29, 15 & 4 blocked shots...One went sailing way out of bounds.
King did you go to the game?
skydiver1 Wrote:King did you go to the game?

Yes and I'm going Friday too.
king were you at the game?
How did we look?
skydiver1 Wrote:How did we look?

Good
How did everyone like our gym and our facilities? Just curious what everyone thinks. SK did you see where they was building the softball field? Hope everyone is enjoying the games.
Estill is one of the most fun teams, I've watched this year. Good luck in the 14th!
Congrats Neers!!! Big win for the 56th!!!

Hope they can pull off the upset friday night!!!!
^^^^^^^^^ Ehhhhhhhhhh.
^^^^^^????????
Knott will be looking to rail the Engineers.
Yeah Knott Central should be the Engineers!
But I will be routing for Estill Co. to pull off the victory!!
Got to support the 56th District!!!
cougarpride08 Wrote:How did everyone like our gym and our facilities? Just curious what everyone thinks. SK did you see where they was building the softball field? Hope everyone is enjoying the games.

I loved it. One of the best gym's I've been in. It's easily a top 3 nicest gym in the region. I think Perry's is bigger but I like Letcher's just a little better than Perry's. I think Knott has the best gym in the region but Letcher and Perry are both up there.
Strikeout King Wrote:I loved it. One of the best gym's I've been in. It's easily a top 3 nicest gym in the region. I think Perry's is bigger but I like Letcher's just a little better than Perry's. I think Knott has the best gym in the region but Letcher and Perry are both up there.

I agree with you about the beauty of the LCC gym. One of the nicest facities in Eastern Kentucky. My only gripe is I don't think 2,700 seats is a large enough gym to host the regional tournament. Having to go to split sessions is not the greatest idea for semifinal size crowds, but with smaller gyms there really isn't much choice. Leslie County hosted the region in 1985 and after what they experienced with crowd size and other problems they decided to not be a host anymore.
But as far as a nice and pretty facility (as well as their entire campus) you can't ask for any better place than Letcher Central
Estill Co was the better team and they showed that in the game! The Engineers seem to be getting hot at the right time! Congrats Engineers!