Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How many of your ar Fans of the "AND1 Mix Tape Tour" and "Streetball" on ESPN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just Curious its one of my favorite shows, its unbelievable how much talent is out there. Alot of these guys haven't even played college ball.
I think its interesting to watch. Their is a guy at prestonsburg high school, I think he will be a sophmore or a junior, and he studied this stuff and hes pretty good at it.
I love watching it. Their talents truely amazes me.
I love it. The And 1 tour is coming back to Louisville some time this year. I'd love to go see it.
They are fun too watch.
That would be an awesome show BC.
Hot Sauce is Great !
the professor makes me smile..
blackcat_student Wrote:Hot Sauce is Great !
I don't think Hot Sauce is with And 1 anymore. At least the few that I have seen so far this year doesn't have him on there.
Yeah "Hot Sauce" Quit the tour because he couldn't get along with the "Coach":argue: ,

and as Far as the "Professor", What can you say the boy can flat play he's in the same Pro League as JR VanHoose the IBL I believe playing for one of the squads out in Oregon.
i hate all the shit!!!!!!!! now every punk in America trys that shit in pick up games. Half the shit they do is a violation like walks and carries. spend most of the time arguing than play a good game.