Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Drawing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What time is the draw tomorrow and will it be aired on the radio from Killer B or any other station like the boys draw was?
I can't wait
Draw is at 2.
Should be an interesting tourney. Letcher Central, Perry Central, Leslie County, and Knott County can win it all. Powell County could upset any of the four on a given night.
Anyone heard if any radio station will be airing it live?
Letcher Central or Perry Central are heavy favorites. I hope PCC draws Knott first game and shuts them up.
I would love to see them draw each other^
Ha Ha!
He too.
The_Rock Wrote:Letcher Central or Perry Central are heavy favorites. I hope PCC draws Knott first game and shuts them up.
Be careful what you ask for.
Don't have the entire drawing just yet but Derek Forrest tweeted that Powell County drew Leslie County and Perry drew Knott.

Working on getting the entire bracket.
Just got the results

Wed. 6:30 PM Powell vs. Leslie
Wed. 8:15 PM Letcher Central vs. Breathitt County

Thurs. 6:30 PM Wolfe County vs. Estill County
Thurs. 8:15 PM Knott Central @ Perry Central
top bracket is loaded
KCC_Perry winner will be in finals. LCC hasn't played Powell or Leslie this year. Breathitt can not be overlooked. Hope weather cooperates this week and next.
Hope KCC beats Perry
UKisN1 Wrote:KCC_Perry winner will be in finals. LCC hasn't played Powell or Leslie this year. Breathitt can not be overlooked. Hope weather cooperates this week and next.

that's what I figure. Powell is having probably one of their best years. They beat Leslie earlier in the year by 2 in Stanton. Powell is on a 13 game winning streak, their last loss came on January 14th which was a 2 point loss @ Perry Central. Powell stands at 24-8 (14-2 region). They lost to Hazard and Perry Central.
Talked to Coach Jones last night at LCC=KCC game. He was pumped about his chances.
Powell didn't get a good draw. They can beat Leslie no doubt, but that game can go either way. The other side of the bracket would have been much better for Powell. Estill-Wolfe probably won't be much of a threat for either Knott or Perry. Should be a fun tournament though. Good luck to all teams.
Good Luck Lady Cougars..
Powell may have got a tough draw but if they play good team ball like they sometimes do....they can play with the best of them...
Strikeout, remember Kayla Rankin didnt play against Powell when they lost to Perry. Thats 25 points and 20 rebounds Perry didnt have.
It was stated at the draw that WYMT will most likely be broadcasting one girls game during the tournament.
Go Eagle
Would love to see the Powell girls represent the 56th well!
Is WYMT going to be playing it on TV?
Doubt it.
Actually at the draw WYMT asked permission to broadcast one game of their choosing.
Leslie has eliminated Powell County.