Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 66 - Prestonsburg (at DW Howard Fieldhouse) 63 58th District Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2/22/2013
Betsy Layne 66
Prestonsburg 63
Prestonsburg19181412 63

Betsy Layne19171317 66

58th District finals at Betsy Layne
Prestonsburg (14-14) -- Jerrell 14, Hall 6, Williams 15, Frasure 14, Foley 10, Holiday 2.
Betsy Layne (18-9) -- Newsome 11, Dy.Meade14, Case 11, Hamilton 10, Daniels 6, Rogers 11, Da.Meade 3.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/11/14/24077...rylink=cpy
What a game
The DW Howard Fieldhouse was packed last night. Both teams wanted this game bad and they played as such. Great game to watch it was back and forth all night long. Proud of the way my Blackcats played last night. They had a chance to tie it at the buzzer and just fell short.

Good luck at the Regional Tournament Blackcats. Play the way you played last night and you never know what can happen. This region is wide open this year.
Prestonsburg is getting better every game. Betsy Layne's pep section was Awesome! Great atmosphere. Good luck to both in region.
tebow Wrote:Prestonsburg is getting better every game. Betsy Layne's pep section was Awesome! Great atmosphere. Good luck to both in region.

Yes it was.

I was talking to someone at the game last night & we was saying how when we where in school every game was like the one last night. The stands would be packed and the whole crowd engaged in the game. Last nights game brought back lots of memories.

There so much intensity when these two teams play. It was great to see all the support for both schools last night. Not to mention the gym was already packed for the girls game. It was just as good of a game as the boys. It also came down to a last second shot
Didn't attend, but from what I was told the Blackcats played their hearts out and had many chances to win the game. Missed a lot of free throws in this game, but hopefully they can make a run in the region tournament.

Congrats Betsy Layne and best of luck at region.... Go Blackcats!