Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When are they going to get a coach ? :Sad04:
I heard they were going to hire Terry Howard to coach the High School team.....
I hope they do hire coach Howard.
Give him a chance.
Give it up it is not going to happen sorry no one here get it never I wish they would
You keep hiring coaches outside of the county, and with the exceptions of coach Dean has not paided off. I can list 10 coaches in the county that has taken a high school sport and make it competitive.
MATT KETTLER as head coach, he is horrible. There is not one kid on that team that respects him, he has not one ounce of modivation to give them kids and they will not play for him. If by the miracle of god he gets the job he will not have any support from the community and the kids!! His record at Webster County was 3 wins and 18 loses. The 3 wins came from teams that had a combined record of 1-30, the reason he got that job at Webster was because they did not have anyone that wanted the job. The board of education will not make this mistake, two many people down there know Kettler and know he is not the fit this county is looking for. I would say he needs to worry about having a job before he tries to be a football coach. "CARMA" some times you get what you asked for.
I don't know the circumstances; but LCC lost a great coach in Rains.