Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 95 Mavs 92
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wait...who said Heat in 6? Ah....yes that was me... haha... D-Wade comes up big and is the MVP of the series. Heat just got a roll in this series and couldnt be stopped. Zo, to me, made the difference with his,get this, 5 blocks off the bench! Woooo...Heat! Im so glad Zo and Gary were able to win one.
I said all along the Heat was going to win a championship also. Wade is just simply amazing. He really stepped up and showed everyone what a superstar he really is. He played like a veteran and will only continue to improve. YKWIB, you are exactly right about Zo, he was the difference maker in the biggest game of his career and was the motivational boost Miami needed to win tonight. Go Heat!!
Congrats to the Heat on there 1st championship !
Way to go Heat!
The Heat just had to get there act together....and Congrats on the title
Zo and Wade won the game. Zo provided the D at key times, and Wade was the Heat offense
I also said all along the heat where going to win, and Walker also played great last night along with Zo and of course Wade.
Congrats Miami. Well deserved 1st Title.
i said heat in 5 i was wrong i thought they would win one of the first two games in dallas i was wrong but i knew they would sweep dallas in miami. Wade was awsome in the series and i say this right now he's better then Lebron and Kobe and he will be the next MJ. Zo was amazing 5 blocks thats all i have to say. Also im saying this right now Miami will repeat next year.
BFritz Wrote:Heat are horrible, they have Shaq and Wade, they're keeping Shaq from dominating by bodying up to him so he can't just throw down dunks, and they're controlling Wade.

Horrible eh? Guess the world champs can be horrible cant they?
Congrats Heat
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Horrible eh? Guess the world champs can be horrible cant they?

From watching the finals it was effortless to control Wade. They must be horrible to win the championship.....:thatsfunn