Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Do Not Call List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend(Pirates~R~Us) just sent this to me in an email, I thought it was worth sharing!

I cannot for the life of me understand how in the world this could be legal!!! Really Really makes me mad!! They talk about not talking on cell phones while driving...causes accidents...but some stranger can call us while we are driving and try to sell us something or whatever?? and WE HAVE TO PAY for it...takes our minutes!!?? hello??? is something wrong with this picture?? Some people can barely afford a cell phone, may really need it and their minutes in the cheapest plan available can be used by telemarketers? You usually have a cell phone because your on the road a lot, to keep in touch with kids who are home or elsewhere, practices or whatever, its obviously so people can reach you or you can check in, why else pay the monthly bill...so you basically cant ignore the calls, you have to look at whose calling. Now I'm not saying I don't talk and drive LOL I DO!! I just saying they preach that its causing wreaks and is now illegal in some places! but they are now having to release our #'s? This Cell phone thing really is the worst because USUALLY you are on the road AND the fact that we have to pay for their UNWANTED calls! but it "P's" me off bad when my kids get these calls on their private lines too. I've heard them Arguing rudely with my kids and ask to speak with an adult...LOL this adult lets them have it back and tells them to get this Childs private line OFF of their telemarketing list!!! That this # don't exist for the adults in this house, we have our own OR telemarketers! Some are nice, but not most...OK I've added our cell phones and now that I'm done venting, I'll forward this on so you can add your home if you haven't already and now your cell numbers. It says that they will send you a e-mail confirmation and you have to reply to it to complete the registration... :devilflam
Have a nice day LOL

http://www.donotcall.gov
A telemarketer called and woke me up this morning... it makes me sooo mad
It takes 30 days to go on that list, and if you listen to what they say, they tell you that your name will be removed fomr the current calling list, meaning when they swtich list it will prob be on the next one, and they usally dont keep the same one for 30 days...