Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Iraq's New Al-Qaida Leader Claims They Beheaded Two US Soldiers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The new leader of al-Qaida in Iraq claims they beheaded the two US soldiers abducted last week.

According to an Islamic website, Iraqi insurgents claimed two soldiers were slaughtered, suggesting they had been beheaded.

If their claims are true, it would be the first act of violence attributed to al-Muhajer since he was named al-Qaida's new leader in Iraq. The message was from the group after the death of former al-Qaida leader, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

The authenticity of the claim of responsibility could not be confirmed. It was posted Tuesday, on an Islamic militant Web forum where insurgent groups regularly post statements.

The statement did not indicate whether any video of the killings would be released. A senior Iraqi military official on Tuesday said the bodies of the two missing US soldiers were discovered on a street near Youssefiya, where they went missing on Friday. He did not comment on whether they had been beheaded.

http://www.wymtnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=5054509
I read on cnn about two of the bodies found but they never said anything about them being beheaded. They all can kiss my butt.
Well lets see found two bodies of US soilders today in the triangle of death. But cuase of death AND ID has not come out yet. But I say the terroist had their hands on them after they were dead to just get the US and its war critics all worked up. All I got to say is when we find their new leader and all them they will be having a bomb near them soon. Wink
Maybe the US can get this guy pretty quick.
yea i dont think they will get him quick they seem to never find anyone quick
They can do this to Americans and no will say anything about it, but when Americans show Iraqis being paraded around in their underwear everyone goes crazy about them being mistreated. I just don't understand some people!