Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals, Georgetown Extend Summer Camp Agreement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Cincinnati Bengals and Georgetown College have agreed on a one-year extension of the team's contract to hold training camp at the college's East Campus Athletic Complex. The agreement now runs through 2007.

Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis announced the agreement today while speaking at a luncheon sponsored by the Georgetown/Scott County Chamber of Commerce.

The Bengals have held training camp in Georgetown since 1997. Players and coaches will report to this year's camp on July 29, with the team's first practice scheduled that evening. -

"This year will be my fourth year in Georgetown, and I look forward to both this year and the next," Lewis said. "I have found the entire experience at Georgetown to be excellent for getting our season off to a productive start.

"The facilities at Georgetown College remain state-of-the-art by league standards, and the people who run the camp are professionals who afford us a warm welcome every year."

Lewis said that officials from the Bengals and Georgetown College plan to meet annually in the spring to discuss future years of the training camp agreement.
Apparantly Palmer and the rest of the team are just very modest and just act the same around everyone, they see people eas equals.

Palmer's my hero:letsparty