Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best NBA finals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This years NBA finals is one of the best if not the best series I have seen in awhile. The games are hard faught and both teams dont stop.
I'd say last years between the Spurs and the Pistons !
This years have been pretty good.
Bulls and Jazz 1998. Jordan goes out with a bang.
Can't really say a memorable NBA Finals!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Can't really say a memorable NBA Finals!

Do you mean you cant think of one? Surely you can remember Jordan is Game 6 against the Jazz. The jumpshot is classic.
Yeah I remember, but I guess I am just not a fan of the NBA period. I try to get into them, but for some reason I just can't. This years was a pretty good one though.
This years playoffs was one of the best and exciting in a long time. And all of the momentum shifts that went on in the Finals just made it that even better. But the best I would have to think of would be the Spurs and Pistons of last year, two very consistent and defensively minded teams battling into 7 games which in any sport is the most exciting game! But this years playoffs will be one to remember for sure
-STAT- Wrote:This years playoffs was one of the best and exciting in a long time. And all of the momentum shifts that went on in the Finals just made it that even better. But the best I would have to think of would be the Spurs and Pistons of last year, two very consistent and defensively minded teams battling into 7 games which in any sport is the most exciting game! But this years playoffs will be one to remember for sure

Are you serious? It may have been 7 games but it was one of the least entertaining NBA Finals ever. Second worst in modern history of viewers trailing on the Spurs Nets series in 2001. Two teams that might put up around 80 points a game isnt interesting. This NBA Finals was much more interesting.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Bulls and Jazz 1998. Jordan goes out with a bang.

yea really...GREAT GAME IT WAS
Im goin with last years