Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 63 Millard 32: Pike County Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from East Ridge.
Belfry was just too big and too fast. They have a great point guard and their center was twice the size of any Millard player.
Belfry shot lights out.
They also had a great press and out rebounded Millard bad.
I would love to know the count.
I want to congratulate the Belfry Pirates. They truly are one of the best teams I have saw play in a long time. They came out tonight and just wanted it. They shot well, and when they did miss they were just much stronger, and taller than us and we struggled rebounding their misses. Millard has had one of the best seasons in school history, and I felt truly blessed to be able to coach in the final game of the season! Good job Belfry, congratulations!
mcolem00 Wrote:I want to congratulate the Belfry Pirates. They truly are one of the best teams I have saw play in a long time. They came out tonight and just wanted it. They shot well, and when they did miss they were just much stronger, and taller than us and we struggled rebounding their misses. Millard has had one of the best seasons in school history, and I felt truly blessed to be able to coach in the final game of the season! Good job Belfry, congratulations!

Congratulations, coach, on a wonderful season! Your kids have nothing to hang their heads about.
Congrats to Belfry on a great season and a dominating performance tonight. The way they shot the ball, played defense, and rebounded no one would have stood a chance tonight. Congrats also to Millard for a great season. Both teams should be proud.
This is to the Millard coach. I saw you coaching a couple years ago and was really impressed. Your team was down really bad at that time and you never gave up, you kept coaching like you was in the game. I told my wife with that attitude you would get Millard turned around when the kids started believing in everything you say. Your kids have a lot to be proud of and I am sure the future looks bright at Millard. My hat goes off to you and your coaching staff. Keep up the good work.
i want to congrat belfry and i want to say mullins had a great coach and staff and i think it should have been mullins and belfry in the finals it would have been a great game because mullins had the hight and speed to keep up
No one would have gotten within 20 pts of them last night, Mullins wouldn't have stood a chance....
BluegrassHoops1972 Wrote:No one would have gotten within 20 pts of them last night, Mullins wouldn't have stood a chance....

Agreed
i dont agree your all full of your selfs mullins would have had a chancfe and remember at belfry when they got cheated and lost bye 8 yeah they would have won and if it would have been mullins and belfry it would have been close and belfrys starting 5 are like 16 years old they proble drove to the game and proud pirate 44 we all know cole is your son, he has a bad attitude on the court.
playhard27 Wrote:i dont agree your all full of your selfs mullins would have had a chancfe and remember at belfry when they got cheated and lost bye 8 yeah they would have won and if it would have been mullins and belfry it would have been close and belfrys starting 5 are like 16 years old they proble drove to the game and proud pirate 44 we all know cole is your son, he has a bad attitude on the court.

Very Immature of you Belfry was the Better team this year. Everyteam has holdbacks. Hats off to them. Mullins should just work this summer for next year.
Yea didn't Mullins holdback practically their own starting 5 and still couldn't get it done. Don't blame something on other teams when the team you are rooting for does it too....
what are you talking about bad attitude. He doesnt say anything to the refs or any players while he is out there. thats one of the dumbest statements made by anyone on here. with that said i would love to show you a little of my attitude when my kid gets talked about.
IF someone knows who playhard 27 is please private message me. Need to get a few things straight with him. Thanks so much.
Pirate I will just say this the only way Mullins would have beaten Belfry that night or made a game of it, Mullins would have needed R. Eads and B. Wallace from Mullins, D. Adkins and S. Conn from Johns Creek and L. Wright from Dorton cause it would have to be an all star team to even play with them that night....
Cole Bentley does have a attitude,I was a player my self this year and the f word is his favorite.
Believe it or not.
Sounds like some sour grapes from "play hard"!

Congrat's to the Pirates on the championship and runner-up finish for the Mustang's!
So Play Hard, you have never gotten upset and dropped a F-bomb? Not even once? If not I commend you... but it happens.
Clean it up, or this one is closed.

Keep conversation on the game and at a level of maturity that resembles something respectable.
Great job belfry !!
im not saying i have dropped a f-bomb, but maybe a curse word.
but it is disterbing to here when a kid thinks he was fouled to drop it more than 2 or 3 times.
Play hard Wrote:im not saying i have dropped a f-bomb, but maybe a curse word.
but it is disterbing to here when a kid thinks he was fouled to drop it more than 2 or 3 times.

The only thing I see disturbing is your spelling!:biglmao:
Ya know what's funny....I'm 9!Big Grin
Play hard Wrote:Ya know what's funny....I'm 9!Big Grin

Big Don Wrote:The only thing I see disturbing is your spelling!:biglmao:

You have to be older than 9 you would be playing midget league.
Play hard Wrote:Ya know what's funny....I'm 9!Big Grin

If you're 9, I mean this in the most respectful way, your parents have bumped their heads letting you be on here.