Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: RAW Preview (Nashville, TN): Rock, Jericho, Henry & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight’s episode of WWE RAW takes place from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.

WWE Champion The Rock will be at RAW to confront his Elimination Chamber opponent at Sunday’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, former champion CM Punk.

Brock Lesnar had been advertised for the show, but was removed from the “superstars scheduled to appear” list in the past week. WWE is still teasing whether anybody can control Lesnar, but that doesn’t mean he’ll be there in person.

After a hard fought loss to CM Punk last week, Chris Jericho will be in the house tonight.

No matches have been announced for the show as of Monday morning.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* A final confrontation between The Rock & CM Punk
* Can anyone control Brock Lesnar?
* Mark Henry is back on the scene and ready to dish out pain.
* Which returning Superstar is poised for a big 2013?
* John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback’s struggle with The Shield continues.

The advertised dark match main event will see John Cena and Ryback teaming up against CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler.

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-raw-preview-...enry-more/
Thanks for posting this SK.
So Far

Paul Heyman opens the show saying he's re-signing, Punk comes out and suddenly Paul Heyman changes his mind and decides not to resign

Paul Heyman walks into Vickie's office, Vince calls Vickie while Paul is in there, Paul asks Vince to add a stipulation to the Rock/Punk title match, If Rock get's counted out or DQ'd Rock loses the title.

Chris Jericho asks Booker for a spot in the elimination chamber, Booker says he must wrestle Daniel Bryan (who is already in the Chamber) and must impress him to get into the Chamber. Jericho defeats Bryan to get in the chamber.

I'm starting to think that Booker's a heel GM. He's hateful towards everyone.

I think when Rock comes out to the ring to talk, Punk and Heyman are gonna come out and run their mouth then Vince is gonna say something else about the Rock/Punk title match....Not sure that will happen, just a gut feeling.
I kinda drifted in and out of Raw last night, I just wasn't feeling it last night...