Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Green Bay Packers 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Home
Bears
Lions
Vikings
Eagles
Redskins
Browns
Steelers
Falcons

Away
Bears
Lions
Vikings
Cowboys
Giants
Ravens
Bengals
49ers

Will update once dates become available. Post all off-season transactions here
Def going to that Bengals game.
They need to draft a QB.
Stardust Wrote:They need to draft a QB.

Yea that dale Jr look alike just won't get it done.
The pack need a lot if help on defense!! Primarily at the defensive line.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Packers make a run at RB Eddie Lacy at the end of Round 1.
Packers better draft straight defense.

agree
strikeout king Wrote:home
bears
lions
vikings
eagles
redskins
browns
steelers
falcons

away
bears
lions
vikings
cowboys
giants
ravens
bengals
49ers

will update once dates become available. Post all off-season transactions here

10-6

yep
ekff Wrote:agree

YOur QB is a choke artist.

zaga_fan Wrote:yep

Your QB has won nothing since cheating.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOur QB is a choke artist.

Your QB has won nothing since cheating.

LOL... Rodgers and Manning both have 1 ring... Rodgers wins one ring with Favre's team (a loaded team at that) and people think he's god.... Rodgers LOL... Who is that guy......

How can Luck be a choke artist? he's just played one year... Luck>Rodgers
ekff Wrote:LOL... Rodgers and Manning both have 1 ring... Rodgers wins one ring with Favre's team (a loaded team at that) and people think he's god.... Rodgers LOL... Who is that guy......

How can Luck be a choke artist? he's just played one year... Luck>Rodgers

A loaded favre team? Lol. Define loaded.

We both know I'm talking about manning. How many years did he have the best team in football just to crumble it away. Counting this year.

I like luck.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:A loaded favre team? Lol. Define loaded.

We both know I'm talking about manning. How many years did he have the best team in football just to crumble it away. Counting this year.

I like luck.

LOL Colts were never loaded, we seen that after Manning left...
Packers have told Charles Woodson that he will be released. Woodson told his agent that he still wants to play
Saw that earlier. Surprise me.

Hopefully they suck next year, make it easier for us, lol.
It's going to Hurt the packers secondary with out Woodson. Don't think this is a real smart move.
panther nation Wrote:It's going to Hurt the packers secondary with out Woodson. Don't think this is a real smart move.

No it won't. Woodson has last a step. Maybe 2. He gets called for pass interferene constantly and was surpassed by younger players.
Better hope your right. The D already sucks enough. It does get better throughout the year though.
Rogers is good, but was crybaby because he had to sit behind Favre.

Aaron Rodgers has just had the best passer rating in the NFL for the past 2 seasons, and never been below 6th since being named the starter in 2008.

So yea, an overhaul at the QB position is definitely Green Bay's first option.
Full deck Wrote:Rogers is good, but was crybaby because he had to sit behind Favre.

What did he say?
I hope they lose every game and then disband.
Greatest NFL team if all time.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:No it won't. Woodson has last a step. Maybe 2. He gets called for pass interferene constantly and was surpassed by younger players.

Good call Cat. Right on plus moves cap room. Smart move
vundy33 Wrote:Better hope your right. The D already sucks enough. It does get better throughout the year though.

Can't wait for Cutler to start against the cheese. Guaranteed two wins for the Pack, as usual.
Full deck Wrote:Rogers is good, but was crybaby because he had to sit behind Favre.

Actually, I think half deck posted this :blondetea