Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 78 @ Morgan Co. 76
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Another nice win by LC.
Morgan County had the flu.
fball Wrote:morgan county had the flu.

lmao
FBALL Wrote:Morgan County had the flu.

They have had flu for 3 months:lame:
dozerdawg707 Wrote:lmao

that's real classy making fun of a kid that is sick and still had 24 against and then for what I understand went to hospital and got IV's after game
FaYebball Wrote:that's real classy making fun of a kid that is sick and still had 24 against and then for what I understand went to hospital and got IV's after game

I think the point that is trying to be made is that most of the time when Lawrence beats someone, the other team usually replies with "well _____ was sick and missed practices and wasn't 100%". Seems to be a trend these days. Team A beats Team B, well that's only because Team B had sick/injured players and Team A didn't. That's logical.
Nice win for lawrence morgan has got a solid team
:hilarious: [Image: smiley-laughing021.gif]

FBALL Wrote:Morgan County had the flu.
The most funny part is that some of those people act like the flu only exsist's in their town or county. Yes we have the flu in Lawrence County also because my whole family got it and I'm sure some of the Bulldogs got it this year also.
The flu thing has been a running joke since the Raceland Derby classic around Xmas when half of Ashland Blazers team was ill.

Lighten up people.
Yeah it's getting pretty old for sure. Let's play some ball