Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lyle Johnson's game winner puts SF past SC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a very good game that came down to the wire and SF's lyle Johnson ended it with a 3.
What are you even talking about?
summer league baskeball
Oh ok
Batpuff Wrote:What are you even talking about?

He's talking about basketball, since this is the boys basketball forum!!!!!
Give us some stats? How did Ethan do?
Not really for sure how many he had, but i know it was in the 20s.
it was 26
Who will more than likely be starting for South Floyd this coming year?
Ethan Johnson
Lyle Johnson
Wesley Akers
Kyle Brown
and i have no clue
Who is SC, (Sheldon Clark?) When and where was this game played??
The game was played at betsy layne
Lyle Johnson isn't strong enough to bust a grape so how's he gon play varsity basketball and be any good
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:Lyle Johnson isn't strong enough to bust a grape so how's he gon play varsity basketball and be any good
what does strength have to do with shooting the 3 ball
congrats to lyle great player but a lack of expirence will limit how he plays this year
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:what does strength have to do with shooting the 3 ball

Basketball involves more than just standing behind the 3 point line shooting.... strength will help with all parts of the game such as boxing out, getting loose balls, rebounding....
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Basketball involves more than just standing behind the 3 point line shooting.... strength will help with all parts of the game such as boxing out, getting loose balls, rebounding....
I know that strength will help at all points of your game, BUT your can still shott the 3 really well and be successful at it with out bench pressing 300lbs.
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:I know that strength will help at all points of your game, BUT your can still shott the 3 really well and be successful at it with out bench pressing 300lbs.

Yes you can shoot the 3 without having to worry about strength, but how many coaches will let a player stay on the court if all they can do is shoot?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Yes you can shoot the 3 without having to worry about strength, but how many coaches will let a player stay on the court if all they can do is shoot?
Barry Hall....agreed that not too many coaches will allow this type of play but hall does. i will say that being strong does allow you to be a better player, but to coach halls credit he does have 2 all a titles in is first 2 seasons back so he is doing somtihng right.

BallaBaby

One name that comes to mind is Tyler Hall all he done was shoot the 3!
BallaBaby Wrote:One name that comes to mind is Tyler Hall all he done was shoot the 3!

But he was good at it
Is it true that Jody Tackett is back at sf cause i heard that he was at the summer camp that SF had
Yeah is it true
Tyler would rebound too though...