Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Need some ashland fans or some help with this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With me living in NC now rather then in Ashland Kentucky. I am trying to figure out how my former team ashland tomcats Smile are doing in their 7 on 7 and passing tourneys. Anyone know?
I know my boys from Lawrence CO played them a couple of weeks ago and if I am not mistaken beat them.
They where not mentioned in the EKU passing tourny or the U of L passing tournament ! Maybe they'll be in the UK passing tournament !
I doubt we are doing passing tourney in UK normally when I played last year. We just got some schools together and had someone host it. But Batpuff were u go to school at?
tomcatnation Wrote:I doubt we are doing passing tourney in UK normally when I played last year. We just got some schools together and had someone host it. But Batpuff were u go to school at?

I've been out of school for a while but I went to Lawrence Co.
Batpuff Wrote:I've been out of school for a while but I went to Lawrence Co.

Good job of not revealing your age. :Clap:
Ah very good young paddy one. Sweet well I bleed maroon!
Ashland hasn't been doing well at all at their passing tournaments. They are trying to break in a new QB, Mahan has a strong arm but thats about it. And has been missing a few top WR because of injury including McDavid and Thomas, who are also the starting CB's.
RayRay Wrote:Ashland hasn't been doing well at all at their passing tournaments. They are trying to break in a new QB, Mahan has a strong arm but thats about it. And has been missing a few top WR because of injury including McDavid and Thomas, who are also the starting CB's.

I do remember from last year. That coach hart allowed Mcdavid and a few of his b-ball boys to sit out on a few due to them just comming out of b-ball but Drew is known to be injury propable in his career. But the new QB thats why we are in pre season mode nothing counts till the season so I think we will do just fine. ( praying):Thumbs:
I haven't heard anything about our t-cats this year, whats the lookout??
Elm street What I been hearing was that our young squad this year might be in for a battle.
Who will be Ashland be scrimmaging this year?
Ironton and Campbell County i think.
Yes Ironton is one of them. Becuase you know the ashland sporting fac, does not want to loose ties with them tigers.
I think we will be fine this year. we had a great summer in the weight room