Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Spring basketball tournaments at Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Perry Central HS boys basketball boosters will host 3 tournaments this spring for 8U-14U. March 22-23 (Backboard Club Challenge), April 19-20 (Admiral Classic), May 10-11 (Summer Tipoff Bash). Entry fee will only be $50 and we are going to try a make each tournament a 1-day event....no Sunday games. We have access to multiple gyms so this should not be a problem. Feel free to PM me or contact me at PCCHS, 606 439 5888, in the afternoon hours or contact John Walker who is helping me coordinate these events.
thanks for all those that have contacted me. There is no limit on how many teams we get as of now.
All of Kentucky Extreme teams will be playing in these tournaments. We are a good upcoming program.
bump
Will they have AAU rules for eligiblity and cut offs or 14u,13u,12u etc....
14U will be 8th grade and under, 13U 7th grade and under and so forth down to 8U 2nd grade....I hope this helps....
Jimmer Wrote:Will they have AAU rules for eligiblity and cut offs or 14u,13u,12u etc....

Yeah..

8U (2nd grade)
9U (3rd grade)
10U (4th grade)
11U (5th grade)
12U (6th grade)
13U (7th grade)
14U (8th grade)
bump
Closing it down this coming Friday for the Mar 22-23 tournament so I can make out schedule. If interested make sure to either PM, email, or call me by then.......
I bet you 100 bucks Playmakers and Go Hard will not be in it. They cant play East of London or Lexington it seems. Dont like for games to be called straight up. Got to have a little ref help.
Hi Coach my name is James Christian with The Ashland KY Heat 2nd grade team. We are looking for tournaments to play in and are interested in the Admiral Classic April 19-20. Could also be interested in this weekends tournament as well if open.

Who do I need to contact about these tourneys? Does 2nd grade play on 8.5 or 10 ft rims?

Thanks
Coach James
H