Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Old School Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sure Madden 07 and Halo 3 are gonna be cool and everything, but I still have love for my Super Nintendo and N64. What were some of your favorite old games (pre-PS2)?
For me, it's gotta be Mario 64...classic.
well most people would comsider it pc game but i played it on 64 star craft
I liked The Legend of Zelda and the first few Final Fantasy's that came out.
Tecmo Bowl for regular Nintendo and Sega
tecmo bowl was a good game but igot tacled pretty easy
The Legend of Zelda (A Link to the Past) and NBA JAM TOURNAMENT EDITION were awesome for Super Nintendo. I can not tell you how many hours I spent on them two games. Turok Dinosaur Hunter and Star Wars Racer (Podracing) were awesome for 64. Also, you can't leave out Doom and Duke Nukem lol
StillGoing Wrote:The Legend of Zelda (A Link to the Past) and NBA JAM TOURNAMENT EDITION were awesome for Super Nintendo. I can not tell you how many hours I spent on them two games. Turok Dinosaur Hunter and Star Wars Racer (Podracing) were awesome for 64. Also, you can't leave out Doom and Duke Nukem lol

Zelda was HARDCORE.

Mario Kart for Super Nintendo was cool. So was Bond just playing in a battle against someone else.
Mario, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Sonic... just to name a few
I liked pong
Favortie Old School RPGS
The 1st and 2nd Sukiodens for Playstation where the best, Konami making 3,4,5 they all just suck so bad. The old Final Fantasies are diffently good and even the new ones, expect that stupid Final Fantasy X-2 that was retarded.

Best old school game for pc for me was Half-life. Half-life has or had so many mods that it just was a different game over and over, even the orginial game was great!

1 of the best old school football games has to be Mutant League Football for the Sega Genesis, lol you could kill the Ref.

Contra 3 was a great game for the Snes.
I could go on about all these great games but im going to cut it short lol