Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: On the court or in the court?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rumors are swirling that Letcher Central is using an attorney to find loopholes in the elgibility of some players in the 14th region. If this is true , who is paying the attorney sure hope it isn't being funded by the BOE. And as we all know lawyers aren't cheap. I guess they figure if we can't beat them on the court we will take it to the courthouse!! LOL
this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed.
That is ludiciris if true.
Sounds like someone is a little pissed cause they lost!
OH CANADA!!!!Gotta love our friends from the great white north.
You know, I heard this before Christmas! Didn't pay much attention to it though, because of HOW I heard it.

It still is probably just a story!
^ I'm with you. Just another rumor to start trouble I'm sure.
Granny Bear Wrote:You know, I heard this before Christmas! Didn't pay much attention to it though, because of HOW I heard it.

It still is probably just a story!

Think this story is true from what I hear
To be quite honest i hope they do.
Id like to see how it turns out....
Rumors have always flown around the 14th district around basketball tournament time! That's one reason I love to read these threads!! LOL
It's almost as good as our region, the 13th, during football playoffs!!
Wink
Never heard anything. Around LCC all the time.
UKisN1 Wrote:Never heard anything. Around LCC all the time.

Same here. This is the first time I have heard about it.
^^
Right!! And I heard it a month and half ago in Harlan Co, no less!!
Just substantiates the rumor theory, IMO.
Swirly Whirly Rumor Mill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OldManMountain Wrote:That is ludiciris if true.
Ludiciris. Do you mofo's not have spellcheck?
They don't need know spelling check in the 14th region but thanks anyway Ms. Krabappel
nky Wrote:They don't need know spelling check in the 14th region but thanks anyway Ms. Krabappel
Then you are ludiciris.
4 out of 5 voices in my head say that I'm not
Couldn't blame them if they did try. It's sad how statewide people
wantonly transfer against KHSAA rules, then just find a tame judge to
grant an injunction making them eligible. KHSAA gets a lot of deserved
heat, but when it comes to enforcing transfer rules and eligbiility,
they end up with hands tied by the courts a lot. And those judges
SHOULD be ashamed of themselves for even getting involved.
It's a voluntary organization for KIDS to play. If you don't like
the rules, opt out as a school, or g the prepschool route as a player.
UPIKEFAN Wrote:Then you are ludiciris.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!:biglmao::devilflam
commodorecreeker Wrote:Rumors are swirling that Letcher Central is using an attorney to find loopholes in the elgibility of some players in the 14th region. If this is true , who is paying the attorney sure hope it isn't being funded by the BOE. And as we all know lawyers aren't cheap. I guess they figure if we can't beat them on the court we will take it to the courthouse!! LOL
They are being funded by Double Kwik. We are also establishing a new recruiting coordinator position for the 2013-14 season.
They should know by now that Double Quicks money will not help them win games. They have one of the worse records in 5A football but A million dollar screen to show replays on just no highlights to show!!!!!
commodorecreeker Wrote:They should know by now that Double Quicks money will not help them win games. They have one of the worse records in 5A football but A million dollar screen to show replays on just no highlights to show!!!!!

No, but in basketball(which is what this thread is about), a recruiting coordinator will help you win games. Just ask Cordia. The football program definitely been down the last few years, but they have still won more district championships than PCC.
UPIKEFAN Wrote:Ludiciris. Do you mofo's not have spellcheck?

Didn't realize that this was a spelling board. Spell one word wrong and get led to the gas chambers. :lame:
commodorecreeker Wrote:They should know by now that Double Quicks money will not help them win games. They have one of the worse records in 5A football but A million dollar screen to show replays on just no highlights to show!!!!!
48 wins
commodorecreeker Wrote:Rumors are swirling that Letcher Central is using an attorney to find loopholes in the elgibility of some players in the 14th region. If this is true , who is paying the attorney sure hope it isn't being funded by the BOE. And as we all know lawyers aren't cheap. I guess they figure if we can't beat them on the court we will take it to the courthouse!! LOL

That's exactly what cordia did to get their players elgible!!! What's the difference.
Who's funding the housing and upkeep of all Cordias' tranfers and parents that are living here now? Is it the BOE or other illegal donors?
So if this is about basketball as you stated, how can you say that Lcc has won more districts than PCC. Check the stats I stand corrected but I think we have won more regional titles than Lcc has won district titles. And this thread didn't mention any schools, it appears that the cougar nation may be worried about thier first round district game!!! LOL
Pages: 1 2