Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson City 63 - Buckhorn 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final..
Wow. A big congrats to Jackson City on this win!
Does anyone know where this one was held? There was no site listed for this game.
At Jackson City.
This one was a suprise to me!
Shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PapaPoof Wrote:At Jackson City.

Why would they play two games at Jackson city unless it was a late game that was just added?
Strikeout King Wrote:Why would they play two games at Jackson city unless it was a late game that was just added?

But why would you want to play someone three times in a season?
OldManMountain Wrote:But why would you want to play someone three times in a season?

Young teams who would probably rather play each other a third time than schedule a team they can't compete with. Give the young kids experience in a competitive game. They are also fairly close so the bus ride is not that bad.
I'd say it was probably a late game that was added and it being close Buckhorn probably agreed to go to Jackson City
Very big win for Jackson city they hit big shots I don't know there stats but for buckhorn Hoskins had 24 and not 4 sure about estep but he was well over double figures
Strikeout King Wrote:I'd say it was probably a late game that was added and it being close Buckhorn probably agreed to go to Jackson City

Correct. Both teams needed a game and Buckhorn agreed to travel to Jackson.