Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: America's deadliest sniper, former SEAL Chris Kyle, murdered at 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Kyle, 38, was shot to death Saturday -- by a former Marine, police say -- while shooting for fun on a Texas gun range. Another veteran was also fatally shot.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/03/us/texas-s...index.html

Here is what the zombie Ron Paul said about it....pathetic, no respect. Two innocent people, one a damn American hero credited with saving the lives of MANY U.S. troops gets murdered along with another vet, and a guy we almost voted into being our Commander-in-Chief says this??

@RonPaul: Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense
I just don't know why he would want to say something like this about someone who gave so much for our country...
Ron Paul lacks a sense of tact in his statements
I know he's always rode the line with some crazy statements before, so I guess this just adds to the list. I just can't believe this guy could've been our President with an attitude toward our military like he has.