Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 16th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Get em fball. I will say this though. Your AD is a pud. Lol.
^I like Sam. You just don't know him well enough.
I know him very well.
^ Nevermind then. Lol
To answer the original question, about the 16th region, I would say that it is pretty competitive among all teams. As they say, "On any given night" I believe that at this point the only two teams that have proven they have the consistency to win threee straight are Russell and Fleming. Boyd needs to shoot it well from the perimeter, can they do it for 3 games? Ashland has terrible rebounding fundamentals, definite matchup problem with Russell. I think Rowan, Lewis, and Morgan can beat anyone of the top teams. I might include East in that group but I think they have some injury problems. Would like to see record crowds and a lot of energy in the gym. It will be fun to watch.
I think Fleming will have trouble winning 3 against a good zone.
Interesting becasue they will get that from Rowan in district. Here's a thought, Russell should win the 63rd I think and if Rowan could pull an upset then you could potentially have a first round region matchup with the two favorites.
Pages: 1 2 3 4