Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nike shox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a pair of shox at Christmas and around February they started tearing up. Someone told me that I can contact Nike and they would exchange my shoes. Has anyone done this before?
Every pair of Shox I buy tear up quick... the end of the toe started coming off about 1 week after I bought my last pair... I usually buy New Balance now lol
I would give it a try though... bc I think they should replace them
Yeah I'm gonna try. I shouldn't buy anymore Nike shoes, all of mine have torn up.
kinda late isn't it???
I have done that before but I did that because my ball shoes the school bought me tore up within a month when he got them and my coach wouldnt buy me another pair so I contacted NIKE and they exchanged them for me.
I have a pair and the back part of one of the shoe is falling apart. They are still fairly new also.....
Its happened to me b4
Cali Wrote:Yeah I'm gonna try. I shouldn't buy anymore Nike shoes, all of mine have torn up.
You should love New Balance....great shoe.:rockon:
New Balance is my shoe of choice. I've had two pair, wait, I still have two pair. My oldest pair are I guess about 6 years old and still in good shape.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:kinda late isn't it???

Nope I have two years to exchange them.
You have 2 years to exchange shox??
Bought my son a pair about 2--3 weeks ago and they already tearing up :boosign:
Sean Leslie who played for Prestonsburg last year had his game Shox rip just after Christmas Last season.
The first pair of Nike Shox I bought last year tore up after about 2 months ! The shox came off ! I bought a new pair last Augast and I'm still putting miles on 'em !
Well the first pair I got from playing ball with a team was the NIKE shoxs elevate and I have had them for close to 3 years and there hasn't been a thing wrong with them. If it wasn't for the traction starting wear out I would still wear them in ball games this year.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Bought my son a pair about 2--3 weeks ago and they already tearing up :boosign:

I saw them last night...I told him that there was a whole thread on the subject...*S*....It's a shame that there are that many people just on here that are having problems with their product...
I have a pair on right now and theyve been pretty good ones, however, a friend of mine had a pair that tore up the first time he wore them.
I've never had problems with any style of Nike shoes but it sounds like ALOT of people in such a small group has had some problem so I would look into an exchange if I were any of you.
Basketballer Wrote:You have 2 years to exchange shox??

That's what it said online and on the number I called.
I ordered a pair from nikeid and they tore up pretty fast.
thetribe Wrote:I've never had problems with any style of Nike shoes but it sounds like ALOT of people in such a small group has had some problem so I would look into an exchange if I were any of you.

My family of 5 all wear Nikes, but the shox seem to be the problem.
i havne't had a problem otu of mine,, and i'm hard on shoes.. but if you got 2 years.. then heck i'll just order me a new pair lol..
oh and i've had mine about a year and a half
ive had mine for almost 2 years now
I've had mine since my senior year of basketball season. They were Prestonsburg team shoes which was in 03. The toe is tore out but other than that they are still wearable.
Cali Wrote:I bought a pair of shox at Christmas and around February they started tearing up. Someone told me that I can contact Nike and they would exchange my shoes. Has anyone done this before?

Yup did it this past school year for my 9YO son. His started to tear up in about two weeks. I shipped them back to Nike and they determined that it was a defect and sent my a gift certificate to nike.com. The only bad thing is that you have to pay for shipping which kind of aggrevated me. We had already travelled to Huntington and bought them then I had to pay to ship them back.