Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greatest Stable of All Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not just in WWE but all of pro wrestling (WWF/E, TNA, WCW, ECW, etc. etc.) who do you think the best stable is of all time?

Four Horsemen? The Shield? Aces and Eights? Evolution? DX? Ministries of Darkness (not sure if that's the name or not but the old Undertaker stable back in the attitude ERA)
The 4 Horsemen.
D-X
The Fabulous Freebirds
nWo (when it was just Hogan, Hall and Nash)
The Heenan Family.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The 4 Horsemen.
D-X
The Fabulous Freebirds
nWo (when it was just Hogan, Hall and Nash)
The Heenan Family.

I would agree with this list. For my personal preference, of that list I would narrow to the 4-Horsemen, D-X and the nWo.

I really liked Team Canada with Lance Storm in WCW, but would not rank them with the greatest stables.
I forgot about the freakin NWO. How could I have left them out?
I was always a nWo guy.

But certainly several others are definitely up there.
The Spirit Squad
Nation of Domination
Dangerous Alliance
Varsity Club
Job Squad
Machines
The Dudley Family
Paul Jones Army
Stud Stable
1. Original Horsemen
2. NWO
3. DX
4. Hart Foundation
5. BushwhackersSmile
Anybody remeber "The Brood"

Gangrel, Edge and Christian
I think the greatest stable of all time would be The Four Horseman. It wasn't unusual for them to hold 3 of the singles titles (World, National, World Television) in the NWA. Ole and Arn also often held one of the tag team titles.

I also liked Ravens Flock when they came to WCW because I was a Raven and Saturn fan, but they were far from one of the greatest of all time.
Several great stables that everyone has said.
LuckyEddie Wrote:1. Original Horsemen
2. NWO
3. DX
4. Hart Foundation
5. BushwhackersSmile

I agree with the original part. I didn't like Lugar and wasn't a fan at all after Tully Blanchard left.
Yes, the Brood was pretty cool while they lasted. I had forgotten about Raven's Flock. Anybody remember all of them??? Raven, Sick Boy, Lodi (sp), Saturn...
LuckyEddie Wrote:Yes, the Brood was pretty cool while they lasted. I had forgotten about Raven's Flock. Anybody remember all of them??? Raven, Sick Boy, Lodi (sp), Saturn...

I liked Lodi and his signs. Then he did the gay deal and I was no longer a fan. I lost respect for Saturn when he started wearing dresses. Was Vince Russo behind all that?
Russo killed WCW. Eric helped but Vince killed it.
Nobody is distinguising the two NWO's from each other.
The black n red and the WWE nWo were poop in my mind. I dont even count them.
How about The Varsity Club or Dangerous Alliance?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Anybody remeber "The Brood"

Gangrel, Edge and Christian

Yes!! They had the coolest entrance!
LWC Wrote:The black n red and the WWE nWo were poop in my mind. I dont even count them.

Poop????????:biglmao:
Jimmy Hart's First Family
Hot Stuff International

Dudes with Attitudes (joking)
Dusty I have to ask, who was your favorite stable of all time?
Pages: 1 2