Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Catch this Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=o2772]
FYI
Last night during a home basketball game, we had someone go through the locker room that the visiting team was using. There were 5 Iphones, an Ipod, and a wallet containing $50 stolen from the locker room.

While checking our video surveillance, I found there was only 1 person who entered the locker room during the times the theft could have been committed.

Further investigation revealed the suspect was a passenger in a white Ford pick-up. From the time he got out of the truck, until the time he got back in it, was a total of about 8 minutes. (The truck and driver waited in front of the school for the suspect to return.)

During the 8 minutes, the suspect went through 2 different locker rooms, stealing the above listed items. The suspect seemed very professional. He was dressed to appear as possibly a coach, wearing slacks, dress shirt, and tie.

I am attaching a picture of the suspect from our video surveillance. If you could send this information out to other SROs and the picture, I would appreciate it. I am sure this is not the first time this suspect has done this. He was way too cool and "in and out" too fast for a first time.

If anyone recognizes the suspect, please let me know.

Thanks,

Officer Billy King #560
Nicholasville Police Department
School Resource Officer
(859)885-7240 EXT 3113
[attachment=o2773]
images are small but that's what was forwarded to me
Good luck catching this slime-bag. We had something similar happen in 2011 playing football at Holmes. Somebody went into the visitor locker rooms, which is in the gym and stole several phones, wallets and other personal items. I called the school on Monday and the principal acted like it was no big deal. He took an earfull of words i didn't learn in school from this parent. This past year when Holmes came to Independence to play, I contemplated doing something but thought better of it and enjoyed the beating we gave them on the field in just one half of play (game was called at halftime due to lightning). Kudos to our coach for not going back to that dump. Pisses me off just thinking of it. No place in high school sports for this behavior. Sorry to go on and on, do the world a favor and nail this peice of garbage!
It really ticks me off to hear how often this happens. I hear of locker rooms being broken into way to often. Christian Co. had it happen at Fairdale 2 seasons ago during the King Of The Bluegrass. Is there not a way to secure these items while a team is playing a game. After all these are suppose to be locker rooms.