Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brock Lesnar’s Upcoming Schedule, The Rock’s Status For Monday’s RAW & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- The dark match main event advertised for next week’s WWE RAW from Atlanta, GA will see John Cena & Ryback teaming up against CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler.

- WWE Champion The Rock is currently not scheduled to be at next week’s RAW. This is one of the only shows he is not advertised for through WrestleMania.

- Following his return to WWE television and his attack on Vince McMahon, Brock Lesnar is confirmed for next week’s RAW.

Lesnar is also confirmed to appear at the February 25th RAW from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

http://www.sescoops.com/brock-lesnar-the...tag-match/
This is my theory on this coming Monday's Raw:

Lesnar and Heyman will be in the ring running their jaw, Triple H will come out and they start hyping up their match for Mania.....
Yeah, I definitely believe Triple H will make his return next week.

Lesnar F5'ing McMahon was a great start to the program, has me interested already.
I have no interest at all in Lesnar/Brock. Let's not do ANOTHER rematch! We already saw this match in the summer. Why would this be entertaining now? IF, and I mean IF the Undertaker is going to come back, let him be the one to come out and save the day for Vince McMahon and carry it into WM.

I also have no interest in Rock/Cena at WM, SO....Let's make it a 3-way and include Punk in the mix. When Cena came out to put the champion on notice, he said it to both Rock and Punk, which just might be a hint that this could turn into the 2nd ever 3-way for the WWE title in a WM.
Stardust Wrote:I have no interest at all in Lesnar/Brock. Let's not do ANOTHER rematch! We already saw this match in the summer. Why would this be entertaining now? IF, and I mean IF the Undertaker is going to come back, let him be the one to come out and save the day for Vince McMahon and carry it into WM.

I also have no interest in Rock/Cena at WM, SO....Let's make it a 3-way and include Punk in the mix. When Cena came out to put the champion on notice, he said it to both Rock and Punk, which just might be a hint that this could turn into the 2nd ever 3-way for the WWE title in a WM.

Amen!!!
Stardust Wrote:I have no interest at all in Lesnar/Brock. Let's not do ANOTHER rematch! We already saw this match in the summer. Why would this be entertaining now? IF, and I mean IF the Undertaker is going to come back, let him be the one to come out and save the day for Vince McMahon and carry it into WM.

Lesnar/Brock? .....How can the same person wrestle himself SD? ..........Confusednicker: