Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elimination Chamber News: Only One Chamber Match, Big Six Man Tag Match
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
F4wonline.com is reporting that next month’s WWE Elimination Chamber might feature only one chamber match, which would be for the World Heavyweight championship.

With The Rock offering CM Punk a WWE Championship rematch, that would eliminate the need for a RAW brand Elimination Chamber match. The participants for the SmackDown Elimination Chamber match are rumored to be Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton and several other top SmackDown stars, possibly Mark Henry.

Another RAW brand match that we will likely see is John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs. The Shield’s Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns.

http://www.sescoops.com/elimination-cham...tag-match/
According the the Smackdown spoilers set for Friday, it will instead be a #1 Contenders match for the right to face the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania.

I'm curious if Del Rio will have a title defense at EC, maybe Ziggler will cash in?

Preferably I'd rather see Ziggler cash in at Wrestlemania, that would be a hot crowd moment.
I like the idea of the #1 contenders match at Elimination Chamber. It gives people a reason to watch it. I sure wont be watching for a 6-man tag against The Shield.